NY Cops Using Armslist.com To Sting Gun Owners?

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Vikingdad, Dec 24, 2013.

1. Vikingdad

Vikingdad New Member

Attached Files:

2. Rocky7

Rocky7 New Member

Big Police and gun control laws are a bad mix.

3. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
  4. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

They've been busting ppl for pot possession after posting pot pics on social media. No surprise they are enforcing gun laws this way, only a matter of time before it gets more in depth.. Be careful what you post about your actions...........

:idea:

5. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

No! I refuse to be intimidated. There are simply too many of us.
    This OPSEC BS will not do us any good.
    We need ot do the opposite and be as loudmouthed as possible as a group.

How do you think the gay activists got to where they are now?
    and in the beginning they had some real sanctions ot fear such as jail and worse.

Man up and be counted, be loud, be unapologetic, dont hide behind the OPSEC excuse.

6. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

If you post that you're doing illegal actions, you're not smart..You're just asking to be in trouble and you're risking your rights.

Please do not include me, there are smarter ways to stand up for your rights and beliefs. :cool:

7. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

No one is saying we agree with gun control laws like gun registration.. We are saying that if you post in an open to anyone forum that you are doing things that are illegal, that's not a smart move, at all.

Lots of people feel marijuana should be legal or at least decriminalized. Which is fine, believe and fight for what you like and how you like, yet those posting pictures of pot ARE being locked up/arrested.
    Now, we have several LEO's here, idk that they'd report you or what not but advertising you break the law(regardless if said law is 'just') is not smart. I don't know anyone personally willing to bail me or anyone else outta jail for something that not smart. It's actually ammo for the anti gunners that say we are all trigger happy and have no regard or respect for the law.. You're proving them true.. Good luck with that.

9. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

We are all entitled to our opinion.... I'll leave it at that !

10. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Yes we are... And on that Note... I'll wish everyone and Merry "and LEO ENCOUNTER free" CHRISTMAS! ;)

Tack

11. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

This kinda stuff makes me mad! We have to be sharp, they are trying to build statistics using entrapment as their key tool.

Im one of those fighting New Yorkers, we found out what others have said before is true, all politics is local! Were changing our tactics to be more effective by starting at the bottom and working up not striking at the well protected top. Our counties upstate have spoken loudly and clearly, we disagree with fettering and wont put up with it. Nullification will end what a few Libturds in Albany began. Sheriffs and Prosecutors are elected and will be unelected if they support Albany's shenanigans.

12. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Not saying I disagree with you at all, but when LE uses this same method 'To Catch a Predator' we applaud loudly and watch it on tv.. We as a nation have to stop being hypocritical, if it's ok for dateline to do to a dirt ball predator, well then it'd gotta fair to use to catch other law breakers.
    We are in this mess because we have our cake and eat it too, and we got it on credit..

13. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

deleted due to offensive content to others.

14. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

Not comparing the 'crime' at all so please relax. My step sister was molested as was my best friend. I'll gladly do my jail time shooting a molester in the face a walking his blood dry.

I was drawing a parallel between the methods used to catch them.

That is what this threads about right? :rolleyes:

15. Axxe55

16. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

You are still comparing the crimes. This thread is to discuss they way the 'criminal' is caught.

My point is we use the same method of internet 'entrapment' to catch other criminals and no one is against it, but once said method is used to to 'entrap' someone for a law we feel is unjust then it goes from great job to that was entrapment.
    That's hypocritical, point blank.

Please stop trying to change the focus here. The crime(s) is not the focus, the method in which they 'criminals' are caught is the focus.

17. Axxe55

18. deadsp0t

deadsp0t New Member

You're right the crimes are incomparable, I agree, but I guess if you don't have anything on topic to contribute bowing out is probably for the best. :cool:

19. Axxe55