Nutnfancy

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by 95sniper, Jan 7, 2013.

1. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

I dont know if I completely agree with everything that this guy says, but I like some of the points this guy is making.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbyw4RtNb2s[/ame]

2. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

His project has hundreds and hundreds of hours of awesome videos. Each one, however, could probably be cut in half. I haven't heard anything I disagree with (except for his love of GLOCKs).

3. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

I enjoy and appreciate his "big-kid with his toys" stuff.

4. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

I thought it was great that he points out mexicos strict gun laws and how it has in no way slowed crime.

5. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 New Member

I've watched a lot of his videos. The only thing I can't understand is how he managed to rise to the rank of Lt. Colonel in the Air Force with that southern California surfer boy accent...

6. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

A persons accent would have little or no impact on his job knowledge and performance.

7. bamashooter68

bamashooter68 Member

Not knocking his knowledge and skills but Im not a fan.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 New Member

Everyone in the military is expected to adhere to a certain level of demeanor and professional conduct. I've never seen an officer talk the way he does. I have nothing against the guy personally, I'm just very surprised the guy made it through a 20 year military career talking the way he does.

9. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I've met officers that make everything he does and says seem quite professional and courteous by way of comparison. I could continue, but that'd just be whining about people I don't have to deal with anymore as a civilian.

I think people like giving him crap because he was a pilot in the Air Force and not a triple-threat Delta Force ninja assassin.

I try to listen to the message and judge the content versus judging the messenger.

He's not making videos to teach regular Joe's how to be SEAL Team 6 commandos, he's demonstrating a lot of running around the mountains and desert with commonly available and inexpensive weapons, accidentally dropping them in the dirt every so often, and then showing how they function (or don't in some cases).

A SEAL Team 6 commando may carry 600 rounds of ammunition, body armor, a radio, night vision, and a 10 pound sexy as all hell HK416. I think that's a little extreme for most of us civilians here.

If there's good information in his videos, I'll listen and think about what he's saying and doing. If not, it's pretty simple, I just don't watch.

10. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

Is that what he did? Air Force pilot -- and people here who could have a problem keeping a driver's license are denegrating him!? Oh boy. When they advance out of the cannon-fodder ranks, retire from it, and then accomplish half of what he has with his "project," well, that would add credence to their hate if they also have specific examples vs. their overall feelings which, of course the are entitled to as every living creature is.

Wasn't/isn't he a law-enforcement officer of some kind though, maybe post retirement!?!?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  11. Kai

Kai New Member

If his video casts were as dry as your 10th grade history teachers speech about the Ancient Greek's being the fathers of democracy I expect he would have lasted about as long as you remembered said speech...forgotten before the class ended hehehe.

I enjoy his casts but do use the same filter I always use when watching or listening to anything.

His reality stuff regarding hiking, camping, weapons use realities are some of the best I've seen and he doesn't appear to be a shill for anyone either...that is important.

12. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

His videos are long so I have only fully watched a few but I think he tries to fairly review guns. Some of the content can be dry as well.

13. kbd512

kbd512 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I believe nutnfancy works with his local law enforcement officials and seems to be pretty well-liked by them. Well enough that some of them are willing to hand him their own fully automatic weapons for him to "test".

I think it speaks volumes about his character that he doesn't belittle, insult, or threaten other people who disagree with his viewpoints. He even goes so far as to listen to them. Given the egos of some of the people running around with guns, it's shocking to find someone who has no problem listening to other people and taking information onboard and even admitting that what he thinks or believes may be wrong. Then he takes it a step further and integrates what he's learned into all of his future activities.

14. StainlessSteel215

StainlessSteel215 New Member

My only problem with him is he draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags out the point with EVERY FREAKING VIDEO. Loses my focus quick, get to the point dude and stop repeating.

15. robertusa123

robertusa123 New Member

his stuff is allway to long winded for me wish he would just get to the point and stick to it

16. 95sniper

95sniper New Member

I guess its difficult for us gun owners with ADD to watch his videos...

17. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

Let me add this one negative about his face vids.

The black sheet draped behind him for a bunch of his philosophy videos is a little too al qaeda for my taste.

18. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

You obviously have never bin to south Louisiana.

19. robertusa123

robertusa123 New Member

ive also notic mistacks on some of his veidos once he did a review of the 91-30 mosian negaint he sais it held 5+1 rounds when it hold 4+1 its small but still something i wouldent expect a expert to make

20. lbwar15

lbwar15 New Member

Everyone makes mistakes even experts. We are all human it happens. Plus nobody knows everything. Unless you are C3.