Nutinfancy video with a tactical mini...

Discussion in 'Mini-14 Forum' started by tri70, Jun 23, 2013.

1. tri70

tri70 New Member

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

yup. I saw some of his stuff, not bad.

3. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

yup, good videos that help dispel some myths about the mini 14.

4. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

I still need to pick up some 'buffers', I suppose I don't need them, but you know......

5. tri70

tri70 New Member

I used a flat vacuum cleaner belt and knocked a hole in it with a 9mm case.

6. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

Dang.... I just threw one out last week. (broken but woulda' worked).

Maybe I can find belts I have saved for years for machines we no longer own. I really have a hard time throwing things out.

7. unclebear

unclebear New Member

I like the mini 14 a lot more then the AR15 just because it's basiclly a M14 in 233 I wanted to get one but I had the money in hand and ended up walking out with a AKM. I know they make a model in 7.62X39 but they didn't have one up there just one really really beat up mini 14 that they wanted an arm and a leg for.

But I do love the mini 14 I think there better there better then AR's any day.

8. hawkguy

i own both, and to my surprise i have begun to like the AR quite a lot. they are good guns & FUN! very different from the mini, and i'm glad i got one to get experience with the platform.

but i agree with you, i like my mini more. i know i'd love an M1A, but i have never been able to bring myself to spend that much on a rifle. i actually missed a great window when people were paying CRAZY amounts for AR's....looking back...i probably could have sold my AR at a ridiculous price and turned it over on an M1A. but ahh...that moment is gone. :(

9. hawkguy

10. Garadex

Garadex New Member

You know that green text on this forum means sarcasm right?