NRA token/coin

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by Crazycastor, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Crazycastor

Crazycastor New Member

Ok if you got one or few show them, lets see the different designs. This one will probably be embedded in my brother gun stock.

Attached Files:

2. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

I have one.
    The Luger
    Would send a photo,
    if I could find the camera

3. Crazycastor

Crazycastor New Member

Thats alright, I believe ya

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i have the same one you do!:p

5. AR10

AR10 New Member

This one is currently available at the NRA store on a CWP ID wallet. $20.

ForumRunner_20130727_030039.jpg

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I had this one. I threw it away for obvious reasons.

Attached Files:

7. Gizord1

Gizord1 New Member

I got a DVD and an M1903 coin from em.
    Think I'm startin to lose faith in the NRA.
    I find some of their views to be a little questionable. And membership money doesn't go toward political involvements, only money donated to their specific political funds.

8. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I've been a life member for years and I don't have a single coin. :(

9. JW357

JW357 New Member

What'd I miss?

10. JW357

JW357 New Member

The only coin I have is not an NRA coin, but a President Bush's Commander-in-chief coin, given to me by him. :)

11. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

Friend of mine was one of the marines that stood outside marine 1. Bush have him same coin. He and I were out at a bar one night and some e2 walked up to him and pulled a coin and put it on the bar in front of my buddy and said can you beat it??? My buddy looked at him an smiled keep in mind he was a gunnery Sargent at the time which if memory serves is an e7 and said junior the drinks are on you tonight pulls out his commander and chief coin and I swear the kid pissed a little.

12. JW357

JW357 New Member

Yes Gunny is E7.

Pretty good story. Unfortunately I've never been able to actually use my coin. When I used to go to bars no one around there did the coin game. Only chances I might've been able to do it were at the Marine Corps Balls that I've been to, and I've always forgotten it at home. :(

Oh well, I don't need to get free alcohol to appreciate the coin.

13. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

The kid was all fired up about being a marine and wanted everyone to know. It was pretty funny to watch it go down.

14. JW357

JW357 New Member

Yeah, the motivation tends to die out after a year or so in. Then it usually get rekindled around reenlistment time. It goes in spurts, really.

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

16. AR10

AR10 New Member

You blame a gun rights organization for the Kenyan usurper falsifying documents and being put into office by communists infiltrators?

This is not a time to give up, or give in. Throwing in the towel is not a viable option.

After this last election fraud, I upgraded my membership from Life, to Endowment life, purchased a Life membership for my wife, and once her membership came in the mail, I upgraded her Life membership to Endowment Life.

Once your boat springs a leak, is not the time to throw pans overboard, and take a nap.

17. JW357

JW357 New Member

So... Lemme see if I understand correctly... You blame the NRA for Obama getting re-elected?

That makes about as much sense as blaming the first responders in NYC in September of 2001 for 9/11.

The fault lies with the inner-city American who decided that they want more Obama. He got most of his votes from the cities. I guarantee the NRA did as much as they could to try to stop it from happening.

18. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I don't blame the NRA. I blame It's members. It was a 'get Obama out of office ' challenge coin. The members failed to unite and vote to make it happen.
    Hell I bet we have a few NRA members here who voted to keep him in office.
    Failure does not get you a challenge coin.

19. readygirl

readygirl New Member

It does seem like the spend alot of money on postage, filling my mailbox up with CRAP !!!!!. Wish they would spend the money fighting the gun grabbers..

20. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Well put Ready.
    Much like the other groups I am no longer really a part of, they seem to come out only when serious media attention is involved. Aside from that the attention is on making money.
    From what I have seen 90% of the time their input is ineffective. This I've seen on both the state and federal level. I respect each and every one of them for continuing their fight but I've invested enough of my time and money in losing battles that make others rich.
    When uncle Nugent is president I'll renew my membership.