1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I'm pleased with it so far.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
I think Wayne LaPierre did a very good job. The protesters got too much coverage. They should have gotten a TASER ride followed by a one way trip to jail. In Texas, disrupting a metting will get you 6 months in the County pokey.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya that protester just proved that anti gun ppl are inconsiderate little snobs. I mean the nra sets and listens to them without interrupting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you guy see the Huffington Post headline today. It has a picture of the news conference and in all caps (and red and bold) it says "THE NUTS COME OUT". I hate biased news.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think Wayne LaPierre did a very good job. The protesters got too much coverage. They should have gotten a TASER ride followed by a one way trip to jail. In Texas, disrupting a metting will get you 6 months in the County pokey.
Dammit, Texas again.
Everytime something makes since it seems to come from Texas. Rick Perry was the first to get on T.V. and say that school staff, that is properly trained should be able to carry in schools.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice, I think they did a good job with it. I was impressed by there plan. Better than anything well see come out of Washington.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts