NRA challenge coin.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by mountainman13, May 22, 2012.

1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I don't know about you guys but I just gave a $20 donation to get mine. If we defeat Obama in November I'm gonna frame it and cherish it forever. If he gets re-elected I may swallow it hoping I choke to death on it. Lol

Anyway if you're interested its a $20 minimum donation. For $30 you can donate a membership to an active duty soldier. Good deal.
    Call: 1-877-672-7639 for yours.

Attached Files:

2. krisko09

krisko09 New Member

NRA Life of Duty membership.. for military and law enforcement. Yes, that's how i got my membership this year! I would like to get that challenge coin though, it would look nice on my desk with my Army challenge coins lol

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Only if Obama is out of office. Lol

4. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

I saw something about this in my monthly NRA magazine. I think I'm gonna pony up and get one.

5. gsapatka

gsapatka New Member

Coin size

What is the size of the NRA challenge coin?

:)

6. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Welcome to FTF. They are a little bigger than a silver dollar. Maybe 1 1/2"dia.

7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Anyone who donated receive their coin yet? Going on 2 weeks since they received money from me. Nra store usually has quick turn around.

8. NRA "ALL IN" coin.

Just received the two I donated for today, one for me and one for my wife. Beautiful coins with magnificent craftsmanship.

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Cool. It took about 10 weeks for me to get mine. I forgot all about this thread. Lol

10. 25-5

25-5 New Member

I usually don't go for the gift for donation thing, but I did go for that " All In" coin. Got it, but I think I'll go back and get a membership for someone in the military.