NRA Banned Gun Raffle.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Winchester94, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Winchester94

Winchester94 New Member

Has anyone else entered to win the raffle?
    I just did tonight in a link from an email I got from them.

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Didn't know a thing about it:eek:

3. MissPistol

MissPistol New Member

I am such a newbie. I didn't know enough about any of them to bid

4. austin92

austin92 New Member

Convenient how they say "no purchase or contribution necessary" and "suggested contribution of 5$ per ticket" but then they make it a pain n the *** to enter with out paying and if you do pay for them theres no way to change the amount. Seriously, you have to print the tickets, fill every singe one out, check the box that says "yeah I know I suck at life for not giving you money" then mail them n. Lol or just pay up to enter online..... So basically if you don't have a credit card or a printer (this guy) then you don't get to enter

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I immediately said Fu$* this when I ran into that crap.

6. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I would participate but since i alreadyown a plethora of AR's I figured Id give other guys a chance.

Your dollar to payoff chance is likely much higher than most other raffles.:)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  7. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I probably wouldn't be able to transfer any of them into this state anyway. Lol
    still waiting on the NRA to fix that. Not holding my breath.

8. vincent

vincent New Member

Not true...

I don't let them email me anything, I got the entry form by snail mail...

The electronic form must be different because the toughest part was choosing from 25 different guns, then 15, then 10...nice problem to have...;)

If you remove yourself form the email list, they'll send it by mail...:cool:

9. chloeshooter

chloeshooter New Member

I think the NRA is great. I think their constant emailing is annoying as hell. I have other stuff going on in my life than getting wound up over 2A every second of every day

10. austin92

austin92 New Member

I tried to do it both ways and the only options I saw was to pay to do it online or print out the raffle tickets and mail them n