Firearms Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going? I think we might make a trip out, catch a hockey game and stop by San Antonio as well.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
Of course I wil be there. With bells on

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
nitestalker said:
The NRA Convention and a chance to visit the Alamo would be a nice trip.:)
I plan on going . Um the convention is in Houston. Not San Antonio . Just in case you didn't know.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
I plan on going . Um the convention is in Houston. Not San Antonio . Just in case you didn't know.
Aw, heck. SA is only about 2 1/2 hours down the road. In Texas we measure distance in hours and minutes rather than miles.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Me an my dad are going, this'll be our second meeting, absolutely loved St. Louis last year, met the Gunny himself and saw the Glenn beck/Larry the cable guy show. Looking forward to it! Hope to see y'all there

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
clearsights said:
The hockey game is in Dallas so from there to San Antonio and end up in Houston for the Convention
Hockey this is texas we don't give a sh!t about hockey.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hockey this is texas we don't give a sh!t about hockey.
I realize you don't know any better.
Maybe you don't realize it's the same as a rodeo. The dirt is just frozen over. Lots of hard hitting. That pile of manure...it's just a puck they are hitting around.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
That's one way of looking at it. I guess the clowns wear stripes instead of baggy pants.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
clearsights said:
I realize you don't know any better.
Maybe you don't realize it's the same as a rodeo. The dirt is just frozen over. Lots of hard hitting. That pile of manure...it's just a puck they are hitting around.
What rodeos do you go to where they play with manure. Because they don't do that here.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What rodeos do you go to where they play with manure. Because they don't do that here.
You got me there. The closest I've been is watching Luke Perry portray Lane and Borat try to get himself killed at a rodeo. My experience is very limited!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
clearsights said:
You got me there. The closest I've been is watching Luke Perry portray Lane and Borat try to get himself killed at a rodeo. My experience is very limited!
Hey as long as you have fun when you come to texas. That all that maters. I will see you there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts