Now you don't even need to walk to the fridge

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Sep 25, 2009.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

to get another beer. You can ride your NEW Honda U3-X "Personal Mobility Device".

Oh I am lazy but dam you have to ride this thing to get to the copier 3 cubical away.

Some days I wish I had a segway when I am on my 110 lap around my school while packing a desktop tower under each arm. But this is getting a bit redonkulus if you ask me. Soon we are going to look like all the people on Wall-E.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/172593/hondas_u3x_a_geekfriendly_unicycle.html

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  2. orangello

orangello New Member

Weak! At what point will our ever-growing waistlines outrun the capabilities of the electric motor & rechargable batteries? :rolleyes:

3. Troy Michalik

Troy Michalik Is it Friday yet? Supporter

Since it is auto-balancing, if you ride it while you are drunk will it keep you from falling down?

4. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

This is absolute BS. When did Americans become so lazy that they can't even get off their butts to install a fridge next to the living room couch. For shame...

5. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

I rode one once. When you first get on it you wobble a lot, until you just stand, and let the auto-balancing take over. If you lean forward you go faster forward, lean back you stop. I think a drunk would have real problems.

6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Please, sweet baby jeebus, if you find the answer to this let me know!!!!