Noveske MK18 or Daniel MK18 SBR

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by okdonk, Mar 6, 2012.

1. okdonk

okdonk New Member

I'm still waiting for my complete lower from ST. And placed a backorder of Daniel MK18 SBR complete upper for $799 including free shipping from Aimsurplus. God knows how long it takes the order to be shipped. And yet they dont know what is the ETA.
    Last night i found Noveske selling the complete upper SBR 10.5" with Daniel MK18 rail for $980 with shipping. They have it in stock and will ship within 72hrs approx. I read nothing but good reviews about Noveske.

The question is.. should i just wait from Aimsurplus or order directly from Noveske? I own a complete Daniel V4 and satissfied with it. But i wont mind owning another good brand like Noveske. Is the extra $200 really worth?

Thank you.

2. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

Do you have all the necessary paperwork in order to acquire an SBR?

Just checking.....

I'd go with the Noveske, just because if I had all my NFA paperwork done and my tax stamp, I wouldn't want to wait any more. Noveske is more than good to go. I'd be all over it.

3. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Yes i do. Im just waiting for Spike to ship my lower. I got my trust ready. Indeed im still waiting for my 9mm & 5.56 suppressors tax stamps. So this year ill be having all my dream toys. Lol ;)

4. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Either really. Both barrels are great. I think the Noveske would be a little more accurate ( SS?)

5. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Cool. Just ordered the Noveske SBR MK18. Cant wait and excited. But still, i only can look and hold it.. cant fire it till marry it with the ST lower. Then also have to wait for the 6 months NFA tax stamp. Lol ;).
    Thx guys

6. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

How much did it cost to set up your trust? I wanna set one up so I can get cool toys too.

7. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

I have a shop here locally that'll do it for you if you purchase the lower from them.

8. okdonk

okdonk New Member

$200 only. For once and only. ;

9. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

Where is locally, I live in San Antonio, TX.

10. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

That's a good price, where did you get that done?

11. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

And do they mega forged lowers

12. okdonk

okdonk New Member

13. X-mark

X-mark New Member

build yourself a pistol lower and enjoy it until you get your stamp

14. mjkeat

mjkeat New Member

Do they what?