Noveske and Magpul

Discussion in 'DIY Projects' started by screach, Sep 29, 2013.

1. screach

screach New Member

Hello guys this is screach, I'm a new user, and I had a question on an Ar-15/N4 build I am planning on doing. My idea is to use the noveske n4 upper, with 16" barrel, and then use the Magpul ar15 lower.

My question is, has anyone done this, and if so would you be willing to show some pics, and also would there be complications with using these two receivers together...
    (Eg: metal explantion, fitting issues...)

Thanks for the help,
    Screach

2. screach

screach New Member

Hey guys if anyone has any helpful info I would really enjoy it.

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Both are good stuff. Good luck finding magpul recievers.

4. bige91603

bige91603 New Member

They should fit just fine, only issue is your planned receiver. Finding a magpul lower is near impossible but good luck! If you can't find that I would recommend a seekins billet lower for that noveske upper. That match would make one fine rifle. Goodluck again!

5. screach

screach New Member

Thank you both very much, I'm looking into finding the lower now.

6. GLI45

GLI45 New Member

I paired a Bravo Company upper with a Stag Arms lower and they worked together perfectly on my build earlier this year. I bought all milspec parts from the above two companies as well as Daniel Defense and Magpul and didn't run into any issues. Mine is the top all black AR. The other is my son's. We built them together. Fun project.

Attached Files:

7. jord1985

jord1985 New Member

Good luck finding a magpul lower, how come you don't want to pair the Noveske upper to a Noveske lower? They're tough to find but they do exsist. They're expensive but your build doesn't sound like it has much of a tight budget

8. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

If you don't want to pay so much for a billet lower, Argyle Armoring offers them for $189 instead of $259 for a Seekins.