Not quite an XD, but close.

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by anm2_man, Sep 25, 2018.

1. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

I searched and there were (zero) threads about Springfield's new pistol. After seeing it in a write up in American Rifleman, I started lusting for it. Well A couple weeks ago, my go to gun store finally got a re-supply of this new Springfield Pistol (at a better price than Range prices).

Its a 911 in .380 and it will be replacing (Not to trash Ruger) their LCPII. So far its a great pocket pistol, its heavier than the LCPII, but that helps with the recoil. Quite accurate on the last 2 range times and kindof feels like a real 1911.

Attached Files:

Balota likes this.
  2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Very nice.
    I carry a Khar P-380 In a DeSantis Nylon Ankle Holster sometimes on the hot summer months. If you ever consider carrying it on your ankle especially when you wear real light pants in hot weather. I have some comfortable real light elastic waistband cotton pants and when the pistol is in the pockets they want to drop down. I would highly recommend the DeSantis if you might consider one I have worn it for years in the summer or when I can't hide my 45. In other locations. They are so comfortable you have to remind yourself you have your pistol on your ankle! :)
    Desantis Ankle Holster.jpg

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018

3. anm2_man

anm2_man Member

Yes - the DeSantis holster is 10 times better than the factory one. I finally got one last week, a world of difference. However it was after the photo shoot.