Not a happy camper

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Glockpotion23, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Went to the range again today and my G30 worked perfect............NOT!!:mad: I took a box of PMC with me hoping changing the ammo would solve it; i was wrong. Although i only had one FTF, thats more than enough for me:mad: Now im forced to send this pistol back to glock for probably 50 bucks hoping they correct this problem. If someone wouldve asked me do i think i would encounter problems fresh out the box buying a glock and i wouldve said "not in this lifetime". I am pretty sure i was sold a lemon:eek:.

2. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Man, sorry to hear. Hope all works out OK.

3. downsouth

downsouth New Member

Instead of sending it back for 1 ftf at a cost of 50.00. Why not put a couple hundred rounds thru it for break in. Or you could sell it and change your username. Oh yea, glock perfection.

4. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

youir saying the only problem was one ftf nothing else.

5. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

If you bought it from a local guns store, have them send it back. Even if they charge you it is cheaper as they can mail it instead of Fed Ex. If it has to be replaced, you will have to go through an FFL anyway.

6. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

JTJ thats a good idea, will do that:)

7. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Maybe you should read other posts i put up. This happend the last two range sessions. First time happen FIVE times and the second range trip it happened FOUR times so thats a total of 10 times! Break in period highly unlikely...you must not own a glock.

8. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Are we missing part of the story? Just one FTF?

9. downsouth

downsouth New Member

I started at the top of this page, where you started the thread. No, I don't follow you, so I was going with the information you posted in this thread. I would suggest you take your attitude out on the glock instead of persons responding to your rant. I do not own a glock, I'm sure they are fine guns....bahaha.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  10. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

You should have kept the whole story on one thread instead of stringing it out onto multiple threads. People would be much more likely to follow along and offer advice.

-Fred

11. m72law

m72law New Member

EWWW,1 FTF out of 50rds

i'll trade ya a G22 or G23 that will FTF 1rd. out of 200rds:D

w/a 32rd mag:)

12. Jeepergeo

Jeepergeo New Member

How do you KNOW FOR SURE that it's not an ammo problem?

You might want to push a few more rounds from different manufacturers through it before sending it back.

13. trip286

trip286 New Member

I think I may be able to speak for myself and my buddy, downsouth, in saying that neither one of us probably ever will.

I intend to make him a 1911 convert this weekend...

14. glockcoma

glockcoma New Member

+1 Should of run wwb through her umc, even federal champion qalways reliable plinking ammo

15. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

My apologies, didnt mean to get snappy; just a little frustated.

16. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

Are you checking the round to see what kind of strike your getting? I reload and I've had several hard primers. It wasn't my glocks fault.

17. Duck4Glocks

Duck4Glocks New Member

I'm a little unsure of the terminology. Is your FTF failure to feed or failure to fire. If it was a failure to fire I would send it back.

I had a failure to feed at the range the other day and was shocked. It was the first failure I've had in over 500 rounds and I think my feed ramp was a little dirty from some dirty solvent that dried. I inspected the round too which was Winchester Whitenox and the round looked dirty too. But that was my only problem ever with the 2 Glocks I've fired.