Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to find some good conversations here. Into AR-15 and 10's bolt action rifles, pistol's ( love my Sig P229 ), backpacking anything outdoors, and knives Thanks for having me here on your forums

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have ya' on :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
welcome

Welcome, I'm also in NE Pa. I too love the outdoors, camping, hiking.

Not sure if you know about it but we have a new indoor shooting range here in Stroudsburg. Pocono Pistol

Great Place! if you go there tell them Will sent you! ;)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
WELCOME to the FTF community.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome! I always say it, but, again, PA is a gorgeous state. Actually, we have quite a few guys here on Taji from the PA National Guard. They're a Stryker Brigade, and we love 'em to death. As a matter of fact, their Brigade Commander recently inducted me into the US Armor and Cavalry Association's Order of Saint George. A very proud moment in my career, and I'm honored to say that a Pennsylvania Colonel dubbed me into the Order.

Here's a pic of the event that was circulated on the AP Wire back in the States.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I don't think the welcome for this member worked???

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome! I always say it, but, again, PA is a gorgeous state. Actually, we have quite a few guys here on Taji from the PA National Guard. They're a Stryker Brigade, and we love 'em to death. As a matter of fact, their Brigade Commander recently inducted me into the US Armor and Cavalry Association's Order of Saint George. A very proud moment in my career, and I'm honored to say that a Pennsylvania Colonel dubbed me into the Order.
Very cool ACES!

I won't mention Murtha or that lib stronghold called Philly!

Thank you for your service (NO humor in that)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hooah, and thank you! All I can say about Murtha is that I am truly proud of his military service. He was one helluva Marine at least.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hooah, and thank you! All I can say about Murtha is that I am truly proud of his military service. He was one helluva Marine at least.
Well I'm also a vet and not to take anything away from his past service, he has pissed me off with things he has said and done as a politician!

Maybe a post service head injury?

Me thinks more likely a post election greed impulse!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.