Firearms Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping to find some good conversations here. Into AR-15 and 10's bolt action rifles, pistol's ( love my Sig P229 ), backpacking anything outdoors, and knives Thanks for having me here on your forums

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have ya' on :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
welcome

Welcome, I'm also in NE Pa. I too love the outdoors, camping, hiking.

Not sure if you know about it but we have a new indoor shooting range here in Stroudsburg. Pocono Pistol

Great Place! if you go there tell them Will sent you! ;)

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Welcome to the community. Step in and speak up. :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
You are welcome to come back and have good conversation with us.
We would love to see you again since the last time you were here was
March 2008.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
WELCOME to the FTF community.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
You are welcome to come back and have good conversation with us.
We would love to see you again since the last time you were here was
March 2008.
D'oh!!!:eek:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome! I always say it, but, again, PA is a gorgeous state. Actually, we have quite a few guys here on Taji from the PA National Guard. They're a Stryker Brigade, and we love 'em to death. As a matter of fact, their Brigade Commander recently inducted me into the US Armor and Cavalry Association's Order of Saint George. A very proud moment in my career, and I'm honored to say that a Pennsylvania Colonel dubbed me into the Order.

Here's a pic of the event that was circulated on the AP Wire back in the States.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
I don't think the welcome for this member worked???

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome! I always say it, but, again, PA is a gorgeous state. Actually, we have quite a few guys here on Taji from the PA National Guard. They're a Stryker Brigade, and we love 'em to death. As a matter of fact, their Brigade Commander recently inducted me into the US Armor and Cavalry Association's Order of Saint George. A very proud moment in my career, and I'm honored to say that a Pennsylvania Colonel dubbed me into the Order.
Very cool ACES!

I won't mention Murtha or that lib stronghold called Philly!

Thank you for your service (NO humor in that)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hooah, and thank you! All I can say about Murtha is that I am truly proud of his military service. He was one helluva Marine at least.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hooah, and thank you! All I can say about Murtha is that I am truly proud of his military service. He was one helluva Marine at least.
Well I'm also a vet and not to take anything away from his past service, he has pissed me off with things he has said and done as a politician!

Maybe a post service head injury?

Me thinks more likely a post election greed impulse!

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think you're right! Agreed!

And thanks for your service, Sir.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts