norinco sks

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by Clipper, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Clipper

Clipper New Member

hi guys. I have a norinco sks paratrooper model in excellent condition with folding bayonet and cleaning kit in the stock. I was wondering what this is worth. Anyone have any idea?

2. metal408

metal408 New Member

does it have a spike bayonet? and does it have a stripper clip? IF its got all that and is AK mag compatible then you could look to get around $350+ i've seen em even for as much as like $550+ ( also mint condition though) i've also heard them without the bayonet or the AK mag compatibility for as cheap as $150. but yours is pretty set.

Its funny how the chinese make their stock on the SKS shorter because they're all a lot shorter than the albanians, romanians, and russians :p

I personally like the Norinco sks sporter with the even shorter thumbhole stock but im a CQB junky ( i like my firearms all compact and travel size for you convenience. even though its completely nonsense for a rifle like this.)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008

3. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

I have NOT seen the paratrooper model with the AK mags before, just the regular norinco sks. I have a regular norinco and love it. I could've purchased a paratrooper back in 1995 for $114, but now they run between $350 and $500 depending on how lucky you are. One guy paid $400 at the last gun show for one. I'd pay $200 at most, but I'm cheap that way...