Norinco range report

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by kjamesp92, Apr 3, 2012.

1. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

Not Bad for iron sights for the money I couldn't be happier with how it shot I performed the both mod to accept removable magazines and the gun cycled flawless

image-2931237052.jpg

2. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

3. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

What was your distance?

4. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

5. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Not bad at all. Are you new to that rifle or new to the SKS in general?

6. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

The sks is a good rifle man, keep at it and those groups will tighten up a bit

7. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

This is my first sks so I'm. New to the whole platform I actually bought the rifle to work more on my gun smithing I wanted I cheap project rifle I would be scared to F up

8. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

The good thing is that the SKS is almost impossible to mess up. They are such great rifles. Cheap to maintain, easy to find parts, good aftermarket following, and best of all... it will fire any ammo you feed it.

Congratulations on your purchase.

9. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

The only time I've seen ftf on an sks is when it needed a good cleaning.

10. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

Ive never had an issue with either of mine. My first one I tried a "torture test". Put 1000 rounds through it before I cleaned it.. no problems at all.

11. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I have no doubt. I've only dealt with a dirty cheapo sks that was running cheap ammo. It would feed about 3 rounds and stick. I took it from the guy gave it a complete strip and clean and it functioned flawlessly after that.

12. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

I just picked up a paratrooper model that had been sitting my my brother in-laws basement nearly 10 years. Its was rusted to hell and the bolt was stuck.. I did nothing more then spray a little brake cleaner in there and then some Hoppes No.9. Ran a couple patches down the barrel and it Fed and fired on the first shot. Not to mention I was using cheapo TulAmmo.

13. kjamesp92

kjamesp92 New Member

From how mine shot I can't see having any problems with it I never thought I would say that I would probably trust my life to a 300 dollar rifle lol

14. THEAKDUDE

THEAKDUDE New Member

You made laugh and compare this to a hooker that cleans up well Haha. But seriously I'm adding an sks to my Russian arsenal

15. UrbanNinja

UrbanNinja New Member

??? ...im lost

16. THEAKDUDE

THEAKDUDE New Member

don't worry about it