Non AR/AK/SKS picture thread.

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by texaswoodworker, Jun 11, 2012.

1. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

There are many pics of ARs, Minis, AKs, and SKSs floating around on FTF, but where are the pictures of the FALs, SCARs, ACRs, CETMEs, F2000s, AUGs, and the like?
    I have no problems with ARs, Minis, SKSs, or AKs, but I'd like to see more variety. So let's see those semi autos!!!:D

2. KalashnikovBlood

KalashnikovBlood New Member

My niece shooting her FN F2000 last weekend

image-2589447345.jpg

3. Arizeus

Arizeus New Member

she is small or gun is too bulky

4. kaido

kaido New Member

I think the gun is to bulky, especially for the caliber. (.223/5.56)

5. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

Not mine, but I plan on getting one some day. :D

[​IMG]

6. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Wow, these look more like toys than guns! That said, I wouldnt want to be downrange of either old or new and your niece looks like she's ready to Rock and Roll serious with that thing! Guess Im just a fuddy but they look like Mattel knockoffs! The pink stocks really make me chuckle. Designer Guns, who would have ever thought that would be all the rage?

How about the Steam- Punk guns?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ste...3Lunf0QGi0u2iAw&ved=0CH0QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=666

Guns have been fashion statements for some since the early ages. Just look at all the fancy engraving, plating and stock finishes. I just never thought I would see the day anyone would carry a piece that wasnt ever meant to kill things!

7. KalashnikovBlood

My niece is a bit small.

8. WebleyFosbery38

Small maybe but shes got the stance!

9. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Id love to have one

10. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

my uncles M1 carbine and some interesting items i got from my grandfather from his WWII experience.

Attached Files:

11. Garadex

Garadex New Member

There's a gun in that picture? :confused:

12. KingTiger

KingTiger Member

Daewoo DR-200

Here's my Daewoo DR-200. It's a cross between an AR & AK. It's piston driven, .223, takes AR mags. I put an Ace folder on it along with the made in USA parts to make it 922(r) compliant. I also had it cut to 16" and threaded 1/2x28 to accept the Blackout flash hider/mount for the AAC M4-2000 suppressor.

[​IMG]

13. WebleyFosbery38

Love the montage Hawk, if those pieces could talk, the storys they would tell!

Deawoo makes guns? Thats interesting, they made crappy electronics in the 80's, top 4 worst VCRs, adding Funia, Samsung and GoldStar, (Now LG)! We referred to them as Korean crap. I guess times have changed much.

14. KalashnikovBlood

Yes there is.

15. WebleyFosbery38

Look at the picture of the Helmet, The wearer of that may not have lived to wear it again!

16. KalashnikovBlood

Then again it may be a souvenir.

17. hawkguy

hawkguy Well-Known Member

its a real german helmet with a bullet hole for sure.. i could be mistaken, but i beleive my grandfather said he saw the soldier shot....i could be wrong.
    the helmet got very rusty cause my grandma made him keep all his war keepsakes out in a shed :p the hat is also his service hat.

the helmet is very small. i fear, if this soldier was in this helmet when shot, he was likely a teenager.

i'll talk to my uncle when i get a chance and see if he knows the scoop.