Noble 22LR (pump action 22)

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by longunner, Mar 2, 2013.

1. longunner

longunner New Member

Anyone ever shot/owned one? I hope I'm thinking of the right one...the pump action 22. Also are there any other pump action 22s out there that are any good? And are they tube fed? I think that would be a great gun I love that a 22 could be like a smaller shotgun.

2. longunner

longunner New Member

Anyone? I need to know what its worth I'm talking to a guy on Armslist about one and I really don't wanna pay more than what I should...:eek:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013

3. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

I know Henry and Taurus make them. I am pretty sure all pump guns are tube fed.

4. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

Savage once made a box magazine pump 22 but all others were tube mags. TNARG there are/were many pump 22's. Marlin, Remington, Savage, Winchester, and that Noble. Many choices with or without exposed hammers.

5. longunner

longunner New Member

I like the internal hammer looks better IMO what's a reasonable price to pay for one of the nobles? Ill have pics from this guy probably tomorrow as soon as I get them ill put them on here

6. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

If it is in good shooting condition about $150. There is about zero collector interest in that gun so they are just shooters. Keep in mind if something were to break on that gun, parts availability would likely be a nightmare.

7. dteed4094

dteed4094 New Member

I have and really like my 572 Remington pump. It's quick and acurate. They are a bit pricey but I think it was worth it.

8. longunner

longunner New Member

A guy on armslist says he has a Winchester 150 with a couple scratches and a box of ammo that he wants 300 bucks for...ill post pics when I get them but in the meantime you guys think that's a good deal?

9. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

Too much! (10 characters)

10. longunner

longunner New Member

Sorry to keep coming back with prices it's hard for me to find them on google lol. That being said this guy wants 300 bucks for it...too much? The reason I keep coming back with these is I put Ad on armslist about wanting to buy one sorry if its starting to bug you guys.

11. hiwall

hiwall Active Member

Like I said-300 bucks for it is too much

12. longunner

longunner New Member

Sorry :embarrassed: meant to say different guy has a winchester 250

13. mirageflatter

mirageflatter New Member

.22 Pumps

A Winchester 150 or 250 are lever actions, not pumps. If you wanted to consider a Winchester pump of that vintage, it'd be a 170, 270, or 275. But I'd sure agree that $300.00 is to much for any of those. If I was looking for a inside hammer .22 pump, especially of that vintage, it'd be a Remington Fieldmaster. JMHO ;)

14. longunner

longunner New Member

Right I knew it was a Levergun I put an ad up looking for either a pump or lever action 22. Thanks for the heads up