No New Names Bus Tour

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by MikeCalder, Jun 28, 2013.

1. MikeCalder

MikeCalder New Member

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

What the hell is it with this little guy from NYC? Overstepping his bounds a bit, don't you think? Talk about chutzpah!

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i know alot of those Lousiana people are pretty much like us here in Texas. they might send him out of town, tarred and feathered! he best keep his big mouth shut down here in the south!:D he might get his nonsense to fly in New York, but it ain't gonna fly down here!:mad:

4. emo

emo Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You guys haven't given him a permit to enter Texas have you?

5. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

I doubt that Bloomberg will be their, he sends his lackeys. So far the bus tour has proven to be a total failure. Hopefully the pro gun guys and girls turn out in force.

6. Jagermeister

Jagermeister New Member

Buy a bunch of eggs. Make a gauntlet in each town. Enjoy the stress relief...

Remember, this is how the Brown Shirts started in Germany. Ignore them at your own peril!

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

not hardly! huge billboard at the borders with his picture on it. says New York is missing their Idiot and please return him post haste!:D

8. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

See if they read more terrorist names as "gun violence victims"...

9. MikeCalder

MikeCalder New Member

Bolomberg's event, No More Names bus tour was a joke. The whole event was staged in secret. The New Orleans Police did not know about it until yesterday. Bloomberg himself did not show up.

We need to develop a way to find out about these events in advance. Maybe register with a bunch of these groups with a pseudo identity, So we can be updated. If we had turned out in any number we could have gotten good representation on the news.

Attached Files:

10. vincent

vincent New Member

His band of merry idiots slinked in and out of Raleigh last weekend...

GRNC had 'boots on the ground' and reported they had a grand total of 20 'name readers', no bus, just cars with out of state plates...NY, NJ, IL...go figure...:rolleyes:

I think we're giving them more attention than they deserve...which is none...

Best just to ignore them, they dug their own grave reading Boston bombers name, not to mention the cuckoo CA cop...yup, his name was on the list too along with 10 or 12 other felons...(I mean victims...:rolleyes:)

11. opaww

opaww New Member

I am kind of hoping the bus goes over a cliff, then they will add a few more names to the fake list

12. Survivalism

Survivalism New Member

I wonder how much of this tour is being funded by taxpayers.

13. armoredman

armoredman Active Member

They read the cop killing cop on there, too? Wow - desperation...NYPD should be calling their boss and asking him if he thinks cop killers deserve respect...
    Survivalism, I would have answered a week ago with "Nothing, he's a billionaire", but it comes to light that he uses city resources to fund various aspects of his anti-gun charade, not to mention remembering the "stings" he did in other states that resulted in at least one state law vowing arrest and imprisonment for any of his cronies doing it again. So, yeah, I'll bet the whole thing is taxpayer funded - he want's to save his 27 billion for a rainy day.

14. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Have not heard yet of them hitting Florida, at least not Orlando. Hope when and if they do we have some notice. I think I can get a pretty good representation of gun owners to attend and offer an alternative solution.