No guns for negroes - short documentary.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Tailypoe, May 31, 2011.

1. Tailypoe

Tailypoe New Member

Has anyone here heard of this film ?
    it's a great 20:00 min. piece put out by jpfo about the racist origin of gun laws in america and the third reich.

I think my signature got disabled becasue i linked to it.
    there's nothing on links in the TOS, is there ?? ??
    ppl need to understand that this is a great film made by africans about self-defense.

2. bkt

bkt New Member

It is a good video and I think it has been linked here before. If you have the link handy, post it in a follow-up message.

3. Tailypoe

Tailypoe New Member

confused and mad

anyone know anything in the tos that coulda gotten my sig flagged ?
    i feel like a criminal :(

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Appearances mean a bunch. Your signature line could easily be taken out of context. We do not want racists here and try really hard to avoid appearances of racism. No harm, no foul.

5. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

If you look back at the history of gun control laws, they have been about keeping guns out of "the wrong hands". At various times, those "hands" have been commoners (non royalty), Native Americans, Irish, Scots, Jacobites, trade unions, Catholics, Protestants, Jews, women, immigrants- and more that I have forgotten.

It has been said, quite rightly IMHO, the gun control issue is not about guns- it IS about control. Bullies have always preferred defenseless opponents.

6. wmille01

wmille01 New Member

The video was really just chocked full of information, I'm really glad someone addressed the black market factor (no pun intended...) even if they completely ban guns people will still get there hands on them. Plus I would feel safer in a armed society, knowing someone out there has a gun so if SHTF I'm not the only one armed.

7. JonM

JonM Moderator

gun control has always been a key tool of racists and bigots. thats why democrats are so in love with it.

8. tmoore912

tmoore912 New Member

9. JonM

JonM Moderator

the reason a lot of big city cleos like permit ccw, if they cant get 0 ccw, is it costs the citizen money and time making the hurdle very high for poor folks mainly blacks, mexicans, rednecks, indians etc to legal carry concealed weapons. its why idiots like chief of police flynn in milwaukee is trying to tank constitutional carry.

its also why supposedly conservative talk show hosts like mark belling in milwaukee are against it as well. belling has a history of vile racial statements so its not surprising he would be against constitutional carry.

common folk, minorities, proles according to liberals cant be trusted with firearms

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011