No go w/glock

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by wayno148, Jan 20, 2013.

1. wayno148

wayno148 New Member

Why did I buy a G26 when I could no shoot my G23? Try something else I guess!

2. LibertyGunworks

LibertyGunworks New Member

Experiencing technical difficulties?

3. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

Two different calibers and two different guns. I guess I don't understand you issue.

4. wayno148

wayno148 New Member

Low and left with both pieces (trigger prob) I guess and from rest spot on. :(

5. firedawg60

firedawg60 New Member

I shoot low and left with mine. It may have to do with how you're pulling the trigger or it may be the way you're holding it.

6. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

Much as I hate glocks it sounds more like you aren't shooting correctly.

7. kodiak

kodiak Member

It's not the weapon (as shown by POA/POI from a supported position). You need to invest in some lessons.

8. Crazycastor

Crazycastor New Member

Trust those site, shoot about 15 feet from target. Align your sites right where you expect the bullet to hit and pull the trigger slowly, had the same problem until I figured it all out. But 90 percent of the glocks are pretty much dead accurate

9. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

It sounds like you and the Glock trigger are not in sinc. It may be that they just do not fit your hand which makes for a bad hold and bad trigger control. The G36 single stack is the only Glock that fits my hand and I do well with it. I have short fingers and the thinner grip helps. I do much better with the XD's, Ruger SR's and most other guns.

10. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Low and to the left? Are you right handed? Sounds like an anticipatory recoil flinch. (Or so I've been told).

11. Fathead00

Fathead00 New Member

That's what I was thinking. When I starting shooting I shot low left because I flinched.

12. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Print this out and use it as a target. If you're a right handed shooter the answer will be where you hits are.

Attached Files:

13. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Looks like slapping the trigger per the chart.

14. wayno148

wayno148 New Member

Deff not the pistols fault..since from rest im in the bull....may go rent a G36 and see what happens:eek:

15. Gunsnob

Gunsnob New Member

Operator error. Nothing wrong with the gun.