Firearms Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I shoot low and left with mine. It may have to do with how you're pulling the trigger or it may be the way you're holding it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
wayno148 said:
Low and left with both pieces (trigger prob) I guess and from rest spot on. :(
It's not the weapon (as shown by POA/POI from a supported position). You need to invest in some lessons.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Trust those site, shoot about 15 feet from target. Align your sites right where you expect the bullet to hit and pull the trigger slowly, had the same problem until I figured it all out. But 90 percent of the glocks are pretty much dead accurate

·
Premium Member
14,295 Posts
It sounds like you and the Glock trigger are not in sinc. It may be that they just do not fit your hand which makes for a bad hold and bad trigger control. The G36 single stack is the only Glock that fits my hand and I do well with it. I have short fingers and the thinner grip helps. I do much better with the XD's, Ruger SR's and most other guns.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Low and to the left? Are you right handed? Sounds like an anticipatory recoil flinch. (Or so I've been told).

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Vincine said:
Low and to the left? Are you right handed? Sounds like an anticipatory recoil flinch. (Or so I've been told).
That's what I was thinking. When I starting shooting I shot low left because I flinched.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Print this out and use it as a target. If you're a right handed shooter the answer will be where you hits are.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Looks like slapping the trigger per the chart.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts