No Email notifications

Discussion in 'FirearmsTalk Support and Suggestions' started by WoodysKJ, Nov 4, 2010.

1. WoodysKJ

WoodysKJ New Member

Problem not getting Email notifications. Had the same issue on the HBT forum,

Can you fix it again please?

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Did you set your options for your notification preferences?

3. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Nope, I'm not getting any either, for a couple of weeks at least now. Checked my notifications settings and they are the same they ever were (unless unnamed gremlin-trolls have been at work lol)

One of life's mysteries it seems. Bit annoying though as its hard to keep track!

4. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Same problem here. Setting are correct to recieve e-mail notifications here but I stopped getting them about a week ago. Thought is was something going on with your server. Not too bad an inconvience but nice to have.

5. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Looking into it.

6. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Not in your Spam filter either?

7. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

O.K., just got home form a job bid meet and I have recieved 5 e-mail notifications to some of my thread replies. So it looks likes it's working again.

8. billdeserthills

billdeserthills New Member

I too haven't received notifications until just recenty, Problem looks solved:confused:

9. Morgo

Morgo New Member

No notifications here either and its set to instant notifications as well :(

10. zhuk

zhuk New Member

Getting some through now, fingers crossed its sorted. Thanks notdku.

11. theferg2000

theferg2000 New Member

Hey Notdku. I have G-mail, and noticed about a week or so maybe more maybe less, the notifications started going into junk mail, and they had not before. Maybe there has been some kind of spam rule update done. I added it to my safe sender list, and problem solved.