No Charges For Zimmerman

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Doc3402, Dec 11, 2013.

1. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I don't think that even the prosecutor was all that zealous about hanging Zimmerman. He did what he had to do, to keep his job, but was not acting like his heart was in it.
    Politics being the driving force, his job was on the line. But all he had to do was to show up and go thru the motions. Some of the interviews of the jurors were scary, though, especially the woman who said she thought he was guilty but voted for acquittal.

2. chloeshooter

chloeshooter Active Member

a good rule for these threads: when the logic is gone, it's time to move on!

almost 100% of the time these dissolve into a pissing contest whereby somebody needs to keep going because of that all-important 'last word' thing

3. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Ghost1958 likes this.
  4. KITANDTASK

KITANDTASK Member

IS HE SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO START A FIGHT WITH SOMEONE FOR WALKING ON THE SIDEWALK? I HEARD ABOUT SOMEONE WHO SAID SOMEONE LOOKED SUSPICIOUS AND I WONDER WHAT HE SAW THEM DOING THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS UNLAWFUL? WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SUSPICIOUS AND TO BE A SUSPECT?

5. Rentacop

Rentacop Well-Known Member

Stop typing in upper case and we can discuss it . Otherwise read Ayoob's articles at American Handgunner and Backwoods Home so you know the facts .

6. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

If we are going to discuss Zimmerman's CURRENT legal entanglements, shouldn't it be in a new thread? Rather than commingle it with the old case which has been adjudicated.

7. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Maybe though his current entanglements began with the witch hunt he was subjected too for properly defending his life. So possibly the two are connected??

8. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

That moron had a dark cloud over him well before his encounter with Martin. You would think he would just go in hiding already, but no he's gotta constantly be popping in and out of the news.

alsaqr likes this.
  9. KITANDTASK

KITANDTASK Member

I NOT KNOWETH WHEN THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE IS GOING TO GIVE ME A RIGHT TO ATTACK THEM INCLUDING CAUSING INJURY THAT WILL RESULT IN THEIR DEATH THAT DAY.

MY HOPE IS THAT WHEN I AM PRESENT IN ALLA'S COURT THAT I WILL NOT HAVE A SIN ON MY RECORD DESERVING OF BEING SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL.

10. formerCav

formerCav Well-Known Member

go back to Allah's court and quit yellin then will ya?

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  11. Oldoutlaw

Oldoutlaw Well-Known Member Supporter

Start acting like an adult. Quit the shouting, leave your Momma's basement, go back to Allah if you wish. Better yet, go into the outside world and get a job!

Maineiak, alsaqr and ellis36 like this.
  12. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

I begin to tire of this maroon.

ellis36 and Oldoutlaw like this.
  13. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

Not me! It's nice seeing members who are actually younger than me. :D

Ghost1958 likes this.
  14. Oldoutlaw

Yea, he is just looking to cause dissension and arguments. Won't be long before he crosses the line and goes lost in cyber space.

ellis36 likes this.
  15. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

The maroon.

BbuwnKoIgAAV_v0.png

Oldoutlaw likes this.
  16. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Serious question. What dark cloud?
    As far as I know he was just a plain guy, married, active in his neighborhood, one of several on a neighborhood watch.

I may well have missed something In his past though. What is the documentated dark cloud you speak of please?

Mercator and Oldoutlaw like this.
  17. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

I theorize WT Sherman has two identities at once on here.

18. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

There is a good chance George Zimmerman left pretrial detention with some sort of PTSD or worse. He had not been known for craziness before he confronted Obama's lost son. Think what life in prison hanging over your head for a year would do to the said head. Zimmerman is not quite right, he seems easy to judge but maybe for that reason we shouldn't. I hope with sincerity he gets mental help at last.

JRDallas and Ghost1958 like this.
  19. Oldoutlaw

It is possible. I have seen that before on forums. They just use more than one IP address.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  20. Maser

Maser Well-Known Member

Going by memory here, but he has a history of spousal abuse and was actually kicked out of a MMA gym for not only sucking at the sport but wanting to abuse it as a means to beat people up. People seem to forget he was not let off because he was not guilty, he was let off due to lack of evidence. It's a shame that Trayvon's defensive tactics didn't knock some sense into George's head. And yeah, Trayvon's actions were a defensive attack due to George's initial attack that the 911 operator told him NOT to do. Trayvon's reaction was the same reaction that myself and any other teenager's reaction would have been if some random guy started harassing him.

You guys need to seriously think for yourselves and look at the actual evidence and use common sense and NOT take what CNN or FOX has to say seriously because they are NOT reputable news sources. I love you guys and not in a gay way, but as a Libertarian I want every red blooded American to think for themselves and not be allowed to be fooled by the MSM.