NJ Senator's true view of gun owners revealed by Hot Mic!

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, May 10, 2013.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

New Jersey residents this needs to be addressed!

http://www.pagunblog.com/2013/05/10/confiscate-confiscate-confiscate/

From ANJRPC. I’m forced to swipe their whole release because they don’t provide links:

2. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

"All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them"

Damn right, and big guns too.

3. GTX63

GTX63 New Member

I'll vote for that....

4. kirbinster

kirbinster New Member

You don't know how bad these legislators are in NJ. When the assembly had hearings they started to vote and then were going to let people discuss the bills after they voted. When the Senate law hearings took place they basically ignored any pro 2nd speakers. It is a total disgrace that the public is letting these clowns control our lives.

5. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

This is so sickening. I hesitate to say that I'm appalled only because based on all the BS that they have been slinging it has to come from a childish personal place. And well these people showed it.

I would hope that whether their constituents are for or against these representatives' opinions, that they get booted out of office for the simple fact that they are acting out of manipulation and not from fact.

6. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

Good thing they don't have a microphone in front of me to hear my opinion of politicians! ;)

7. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Sadly gun owners and others in New Jersey elected these turds. They have to now go out and remove them in the next election. If they cannot, it unfortunately is democracy and they are screwed. I agree they are using flawed logic, fear of the unknown, "I am smarter then you."

Unless Garden Staters get their stuff together, and vote these turds and that foux Republican Governor out, I am predicting they will be the next state to ban hunting, and all gun ownership.

8. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Bingo!!!

i ran job sites in NJ in 96, 97 and 98. Corruption in NJ is not equalled in the other 18 states where i ran job sites. Fact: Guns and Second Amendment rights are not important to the majority of NJ voters. The same can be said for most of the northeast US where the US Constitution has taken a back seat to political expediency. When it comes to gun rights nothing in NJ is going to change any time soon, if ever.

Fact: Gun rights almost always take a back seat to promises of free stuff.

9. HankStone

HankStone New Member

I'm from New York State my Brothers from New Jersey,and I know many of you as good people,I hunted Buck and fished for Shark with many of you guys.

I as you have no interest in crack/drugs,drive by shooting,hoods,gangs nor prostitution.

But I as you must suffer for acts of others in the Minority Society that the above is a way of Life,heck Cuomo made a Felon out of me,my Sons and Grandchildren,with the stroke of a pen we are an assult Family now.

We Must Stand As One America!

10. chuckusaret

chuckusaret Member

I was stationed at Ft. Dix and heard all kinds of horror stories about how the military was treated off base so I stayed on base and only went off base one time, that was when I left for reassignment to Germany.

11. HankStone

HankStone New Member

chuckusaret,I was also at Fort Dix in 1956,did my Advanced Infantry Training at Fort Dix.And yes you are correct,that Town of Wrightstown NJ hated us GI's,I also went to Town "once"never went back!

I was sent to Fort Bragg for Jump School,the people from North Carolina were so much nicer,even Fayetteville NC I loved that Town!!

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  12. pizza_pablo

pizza_pablo New Member

I'm thinkin' its about time for the pitch forks and torches.

13. Anna_Purna

Anna_Purna New Member

I'll bring the matches.

14. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

This is the way all antis look at us. They views us as either knuckle dragging cave men, unwashed rednecks, or misguided children. To them we need direction from our betters, them.