Ninja! PLEASE!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dillinger, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

That hurts me, I saw a photo once of a suspect (not ninja) that jumped off a over pass to get away from the cops. He hit a metal fence. The fence had spikes on top to keep people from climbing it. The suspect put one if the spikes into the back of his head. The weight of his body and the sharp areas on the fence cut his head off. His head was on the fence like a pike. I wish I could find the photo, but it might be to harsh for some.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009

2. suprdave

suprdave New Member

He lacked training...unlike myself :cool:

3. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

I swear i hear about these stories at least once a year - someone impaling themselves on spike topped fences.

Srsly, do people not see the danger in front of them? :rolleyes:

Ya think? :D

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Danger? We don't need no stinkin' danger!

[​IMG]

5. Mack Bolan

Mack Bolan New Member

wow, ninjas need to start with baby steps too then eh?

i think i saw this pic too, was victim a black man with dreads? the one i saw was on Ogrish.com a couple years ago....i think that site has also changed again though....

6. FCross7

FCross7 New Member

That, is friggin classic!

-Fred

7. Bigguns911

Bigguns911 New Member

Yes black dood with dreads. He left a string of crap out of the bottom of his head.

8. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

He was not ninja, I am ninja and I can recognize ninja. He better pray to the skinny ninja lords that I don't fly over there and explode his innerds' for impersonating a ninja, punishable by death. Not impersonating a ninja is punishable by death ,too.

9. orangello

orangello New Member

I remember some idiot that had to have a fence spike (ornamental ironwork) cut to free him from a fence in a Jackson, MS park. It went through the bottom of his mouth & out his cheek, i bleve. I thought it was pitiful when i saw the pic. When i was playing disc golf at that same park months later, i remember realizing that fence was the impaler; it was at least 12' tall, obviously too tall to climb for fun/average idiocy.

10. Jo da Plumbr

Jo da Plumbr New Member

Police spokeswoman says the man was "overconfident in his abilities," and that alcohol likely played a role.

DUHHHHHH!!!

11. ItsmeShane

ItsmeShane New Member

its common around here for younger kids to do about like the guy does in that clip and jump over them straddling the post. and sometimes that winds up in a disaster for them.....but priceless humor for me.

12. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

There are so many "dumbsh*ts" in the Seattle area ! Including the Mayor ! Which makes me stay south of there.. I'll deal with Tacoma any day.. At least we can carry our firearms almost anywhere.
    Ninja's ??.. Yeah right.. Just some pathetic wannabe who got what he deserved.. Darwin at work again.. Darwin sure loves the Pacific Northwest Area..

13. WDB

WDB New Member

Another PNW ninja wanna be, until you can walk between the rain drops (with out getting wet) your not a PNW ninja and you shouldn't try and jump over even a short fence. I remember several years back there was a ninja wanna be practicing his ninja sword skills in Seattle. They had the fire department turn the hose on him....he couldn't pass the water test either.