NIKON realtree 3 x 9 x 40

Discussion in 'Optics & Mounts' started by akers06, Feb 25, 2012.

1. akers06

akers06 New Member

Has anybody ever owned or used this scope

2. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Yes they are decent scopes not great enough to brag about the glass coatings are to dark in low light to me, but for tge money they are ok

3. akers06

akers06 New Member

Ok I was thinking about buying one for deer hunting with a shotgun and I wanted a camo scope that matched the camo on my gun and there aren't very many the are realtree hd green

4. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Just an idea look at the vortex diamond back its under 250$ an the optics are very good also the warranty is about the best u can get, anytime anywhere no questions asked repair or replace, by anyone u dont even have to be the origonal owner

5. akers06

akers06 New Member

I looked but I couldn't find any camo models on the website

6. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

Ohhhhh my bad sorry pal I didnt see u were wanting camo, I was thinking also that its for a shotgun, or blackpowder so the extra clear optics at longer range isnt ness, so with that said I feel out to 250 yards that nikon should be all u need, lots of guys swear by them, I dont care for them that much but what I lije an what u need could be worlds apart your best bet is to go look at a nikon buckmasters 3x9 even if its a silver one if u like it the u can order the camo just dont take what I dont like to heart it may be perfect for u

7. akers06

akers06 New Member

I appreciate the info its just here to find very many scopes that are camo....and the absolute maximum yardage I would be shooting is 200 yards but more along the 100-125 yardage range

8. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

The scope should serve u just fine then I have noticed as with most all middle road optics the lower power ones are pretty clear, u just notice it longer range an higher powers

9. Muliemaster

Muliemaster New Member

An yes matching camo is hard to find scope wise, not many choices out there