Nightmare in L.A....

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Sonic82, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

This story must be a joke. California has some of the strictest gun control in the Nation.

These thing just can't happen in LIBTARD UTOPIA's like LA.

Tack

2. sirhc

sirhc Member

@ Tackleberry I think the more politically correct term would be "The Libtard Utopian Republic"

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
  3. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

....there ain't a whole lot of that goin' on around here.

4. Shooter62

Shooter62 New Member

Plenty of Anti gun comments at the end of that one. Wow

5. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Yeah...this guy lives in a dream...he must be on medication.

mynameiswolf
    "Ban every single gun in America except for those used by law enforcement. Don't you think you could give up shooting a deer to save the life of thousands from violent crimes each year? You complain about us liberals when all we want is world peace which we are willing to make sacrifices for."

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

@mynameiswolf.

Ban every drug in America. Couldn't you just give up getting high to save the thousands of addicts and drug related deaths that occur every year?
    You complain about conservatives but we don't get high, and are willing to make sacrifices until everyone is sober and productive.

7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

I have only read the last post but wanted to point out that alcoholism causes more issues than drug use. How many alcoholics do you know compared to drug addicts? If you want to ban drugs to help save lives, alcohol should be on that list.

8. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

My point was that drugs are illegal and still prevalent in society.
    Good luck ending gun violence by banning guns.

Hell, if they banned guns, I'd drop half of mine off on some street corner in the ghetto just on general principal.

10. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Here is what I think. Keep in mind, what I think, not what I hope.

This kind of stuff is why some people consider gun bans a good thing. It is a shame, but that is the way it is. The reasoning is, "guns make the killing much easier" and that is the truth; that is what guns do best. Sure you could use a knife, club, car or any other lethal weapon, but it is harder to get someone to hold still long enough to club to death, and it takes far more thought and effort then just pulling a trigger. It is also more difficult to commit multiple murders with less lethal weapons. That reasoning is correct, and if all guns were banned, I do suspect that the murder rate would drop. The problem is all guns will never disappear from our society. There are people that can't wrap their heads around that.

As the American public gets poorer and poorer, and more and more hopeless, more of this stuff will happen until one day, something really awful, like we haven't seen yet, will happen. Reason will go out the window, the politicians will follow, and the "BAN" will come. I can only expect to live another 10-20 years, and I don't think it will happen in my lifetime, but I do believe it will happen, and I do believe the younger members will see it.

When the time comes, the vast majority of gun owners will go the way of the Europeans and learn to live under repressive gun laws. Only the rich will be able to own guns that are kept in vaults at their clubs. There will be some hold-outs, though not near as many as the members here might think. When the decision comes to risk prison or worse, the vast majority will choose life and their families over their desire to own, what will become, illegal weapons.

11. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

That's pretty much the reality of it....all, but simply giving them up. This country is a little different than most...I'm sure it would get ugly.