Firearms Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase the best inexpensive night vision monocular for night hunting. The ones over are too expensive. I must be able to see up to 150 meters. I will also have to order online, any good sites? Thank you for any help.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly no such thing. I've seen the $1k+ nv scopes sh!t the bed after 20 shots.
But I'd check opticsplanet.com anyway.
Looked at optics planet, maybe that is the way to go.I bought a holster with them. I am pleased with their service. I am not looking for a scope though, they are illegal to put on a rifle over here. I need a handheld one for observation. They are between 300 to a gazillion dollars. Just trying to decide how not to waste my money. Thank you though. :D

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Wish I could be more help. I had a set way back in the day. They were far from good and far from cheap. If you do find a good middle ground a range report would be great.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have seen the better models going from $3500 to $6000, the thermal scopes not less than $10K on scopes. I have not priced the monocular.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.