Night of the living Tornadoes!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by fireguy, Apr 14, 2012.

1. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I just got back in from storm spotting. We had a tornado only a couple miles from my home. Two of my friends had damage to there homes. One lost a barn. No injuries. There is another storm forming that is going to head this way. Sounds like it could keep up throughout the night. It's too hard to see the rassafrattin things in the dark! I spotted the one that did damage and called it in, saw it again when it was north of my place. You can only see them when lightning hits just right and you are looking at the right spot.

2. 2ndAmendmentFreedom

2ndAmendmentFreedom New Member

Hope you, your family and property will be alright.

3. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Where are you located? I'm here in the okc metro and waiting for this squall line to hit. A town callee Woodward got hit about 2 hours ago and there were two fatalities. Approximately 120 tornados today between Oklahoma and Kansas

4. willshoum

willshoum New Member

Fore sight.........

When I read the news yesterday, they predicted hell was coming to pay a visit in terms of tornado's. Seems they were right and look forward to the rest of the year to get even worse....Can't wait to see what happens in the Gulf of Mexico when the Hurricanes start, we need help to disperse all that damn dispersant they dumped into the Gulf along with one million barrels of oil.........Under ground holmes are looking better with each passing storm.....My thoughts are with all thoughs on ftf.........

5. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I'm about 70 miles north and a little east of Wichita in Marion county. A friend of mine was in Wichita and left there just before the tornado struck there. Pretty intense for a while. Facebook got a workout last night with everybody checking in with family/friends.

6. ShagNasty1001

ShagNasty1001 New Member

Yikes, sounds like you were down near where it was all happening. Glad your friend got out when he did