Nice try at a hatchet job St. Louis Compost-Dispatch!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DFlynt, Jul 13, 2013.

1. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

2. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

What an idiot. Since when is stock piling a crime...or even an indication that a crime will be committed. One of the shooters they talked about had 1600 rounds. So what? That could be 3 trips to the range for me. I often bring 3 or 4 guns. If my son is shooting too we can burn through a lot of ammo. I took my wife and her lady friend and the friends daughter to the range about a month ago. Between the four of us we went through about 500 rounds in less than an hour!

3. JosephMD

JosephMD New Member

Typical statist media that thinks that the government should regulate every aspects of our lives. They use bullets as an example to get people riled up, but next, it will be gasoline, we can't have people buying gasoline for their cars without it being tracked, someone could do something bad with a car. Oh no, we can't have people buying food without special stamps, they might buy more than they really need.

4. vincent

vincent New Member

Yeah, the "arsenal stockpile" in his apartment had about as much to do with the shooting as the box of dog eared skin rags under his bed...:rolleyes:

5. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

And Amazon doesn't have warehouses in other states away from tehir headquarters?

This is not really shocking that a company that sells products on line could have warehouse facilities in another state, whether they sell underwear or ammo.

6. stratrider

stratrider New Member

You might be surprised at what BB has in store for us concerning cars, and it's right around the corner with "OBD III" for cars:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/02/...heck-engine-light-rat-you-out-to-big-brother/

7. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Well! There ya go! The FBI has admitted that they found the shooter's car outside the movie theatre!

WHEN is a reporter going to determine WHO sold him that car? Did he buy it on-line, or from a private dealer? Did anyone run a background check on him? And who sold him the gasoline? THAT'S what I want to know.

Without that car, he would not have been able to get to the theatre......

8. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Who sold him the movie ticket? Was it purchased online or at the box office? Which usher tore his stub and directed him to the theater? was his popcorn properly buttered? There are a lot of unanswered questions here.

9. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

Was there a point? I kept reading and reading and all I could make out was that the guys who run Lucky gunner LLC are shifty characters who bear watching.
    This sums up my opinion of the article:
    [ame]http://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0[/ame]

10. rjd3282

rjd3282 New Member

6000 rounds, that's all? Big deal, no human being can carry 6000 rounds of ammo and still function. I feel weighted down with more than two extra mags.

11. c3shooter

RJD- used to carry more than 6k rounds of ammo. Did it all the time.

It DID start to get a little cramped inside the APC with that, but if you wedged a couple of cases of C rations in between the ammo cans...

:D

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

It is Cokes and popcorn. I think an armed movie freak stretching his welfare check to see a movie can go postal. Loading on Cokes and buttered corn will causes painful bloating and raging kidney pain. Trying to remain calm waiting for the end of the latest "Zombie" thriller can be too much. :eek:

13. c3shooter

Stalker- it was the salt on the popcorn. Definitely the salt.

I'm sure I heard one of the reporters that kept referring to his salt rifle.

:rolleyes:

14. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Both wrong... was the genetically altered corn and preservative in the salt...........:eek:

15. steadyshot

steadyshot New Member

The St. Louis Post-Disgrace has always been a leftwing liberal rag.

16. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

We here in St.Louis only have this one news paper left after the Globe-Demacrate went bust ...Not much else left to read but the crap they frickin-print....One side of the story and that is all you get....I wish I could find 6,000 rounds of ammo to buy...All the stores around here don't even have a box to sell.....:mad:......

17. DrFootball

DrFootball disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED... Lifetime Supporter

Uh,..only 6K?

Yeah,... Mini-Guns left & Right: 3 to 5k each,...check. Extra Ammo for the SAW incase we hard land and survive in bad guy land,...check. Extra mags for the 2 handguns + SMG I carried,...Double Check...Hmmm,.. And this guy got pd to write that? Boy what they let Graduate J-School these days.....:D

18. TekGreg

TekGreg Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

That was it! The popcorn wasn't buttered, it didn't allow the popcorn to properly slide down his throat, and he started to choke! The lack of air caused him to see zombies that he had trained to shoot. This is the fault of the $8/hr concessions clerk!

I hope it wasn't the chemicals in the salt/butter/popcorn. It'll be the "Twinkie Defense" all over again, and look what happened to them! I don't want to lose movie popcorn...