NFL season starts tonight.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Sep 10, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

The start of the season sported a great fireworks show and Harry Connick, Jr. singing a very subdued and natural National Anthem. Players and coaches fighting back tears.

I will be at the Cinci/Denver game sunday. They always have a fly-over from Wright Pat there. Tis awesome to see. I fear that my allergies will be acting up during the Anthem and subsequent fly-over. :eek:

2. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

*jealous* Denver has been my team since I was 6yrs old!! My dad took my brother and I to pick out some pendants. I picked Denver, he picker Miami and we've been rooting for those teams ever since. GO DENVER!!! They'll never be the same without number 7!!

3. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Always wanted to go to an NFL game to rich for my blood.

Goju you like football? I didn't see you liking it because it would be a away for us 45acp shooter to make up for small junk.

4. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

As a young nard, my pop had season tickets to the Broncos. I would get to go to a couple of games a season. They are still my team even though I had season tickets to the Browns for a few years.

I get to go to 1 game in Cinci each year. A friend's dad has 4 seats on the 50 yard line, so we get them for free. He uses them for business clients. He is also a member/founder of a few gun or hunting clubs. We get to use the ranges for free when there. My friend drives over from Virginia and we stay at his parent's house and get to take out the Z06. It's like Ferris Buhlers' day off full of fun stuff. We get to act like kids again. :D

5. Moss99

Moss99 New Member

I hope you guys aren't too excited about the Broncos this season, it's not going to be pretty.

I agree that since good ole' #7 retired things just aren't the same. Everyone thought Cu$tler would be our savior but obviously thats not the case and now McDaniels is "hopeful" that Kyle Orton will start for the opener. Hopefully Kyle Orton won't be starting anything on Sunday, not even his car. He would be more helpful staying at the hotel eating some Chunky soup.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  6. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Redskins win it all this year!

(I don't care as long as they beat the cowgirls...)

7. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Easy with the Cowgirls remark SuperDave. :D Been a COWBOY'S FAN since I was 8.
    I've been to 2 games. Unfortunately they were both in Oakland! :eek:
    Never again. Sports are supposed to be a pastime not a freakin' lifestyle!

8. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Poor guy. Gonna be a long season for them.

9. chopkick

chopkick New Member

Goodluck to you and the 'Skins Dave.
    I grew up in Hot Springs. Where abouts are you?

10. suprdave

suprdave New Member

In between Little Rock and "Crime" Bluff.

11. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Redskins/ Giants this afternoon! I will be the drunkest man in Arkansas this evening.

12. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

Haha! Kansas City is playing today too. I hope they get beat, they're one of Denver's greatest rivals.

Go Giants!

13. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

all i can say is go cowboys ........AMERICAS TEAM!!!!

14. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

boooooooooo boooooooooo!!!!!!! :d

15. suprdave

suprdave New Member

At least we agree on this GoJu. Giants? Really? I'll either be running my mouth after the game or crying...Either way, football's back!

16. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

KC just got beat by themselves. HA HA. Their last drive well more like a stroll SUCKED I don't think they did anything but NOTHING.

17. chopkick

chopkick New Member

My Cowboys are off to a great start! Doesn't look like the season will be that excruciating if they keep playing like they did today. :cool:

18. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Beautiful weather at the Cinci/Denver game. Too bad the game was a total bore until the end of the game. I've never heard a stadium go so quiet so fast. At least the Broncos pulled it out of their arse to win. I think they are going to have a rough season, but they are not as bad as I thought they were gonna be...yet. :D

19. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

HEY DAY (Yelling cause Dave has a HANG OVER)

How about them Skins? (Pointing and Laughing) [​IMG]

What was the score? Oh yeah
    Wash 17
    NJG 23