Firearms Talk banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
I have a couple of them there NFA items.

This is my baby. Browning .30cal ANM2 aircraft MG

Now this one if my favorite to shoot. It never FTF's - you can pound it all day long. Smith & Wession M76 9mm subgun with the FRANKin Mag.

And last but not least - An AC556F

And Yes I saved a LONG time to get these and I can only aford to shoot them once or twice a year.

Actually most of the guys I know who own one or two NFA weapons are lower middle class working guys who just wanted one so darn bad they saved for them over a year or more. It's really just about how much you're willing to wait and save to get one. Rich guys who buy these sorts of guns let them sit in the safe. WE USE OURS at the range!

LOL, that's my problem, I CAN'T save up for that long. I pretty much always find something before I can amass any real sort of cash for a big buy like that.. But now my local shop is going to class III. Maybe Lay-a-way is the answer :D

Ac-556f...

(Before the factory Re-Furb..)

(After..)

(After Clyde's/Sage SCAR Stock install; now has Aimpoint H-1
Primary RDS w/ this Fastfire II on an angled "Back-Up Mount)

Yup... Swapped & sold & saved for a LONG time & I shoot her
rarely 'cause of $.50 every time it goes Bang... It does that rapidly..! :D
(Trust me, as 'like stated earlier... This hobby is pretty much dominated by us
Regular Folk, not the "Wealthy-ites...")

Wow, this is an OLD thread! I'm surprised to see it active after so long. Anyway, I have this photo in another thread already but here's the PLR-16 that I turned into a SBR last year.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.