Newest shotgun

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by deathkricket, Apr 23, 2011.

1. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

Just picked up a stoeger 12 GA coach gun with 20" bbl's, must say i love it and it is by far my favorite, i have been wanting a coach gun for a while so i gave in.

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Very nice. :cool:

I've been wanting a Coach Gun for a long time.

3. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

Nice buy. My second gun was my browning bps that my dad gave me...I've gotten 7 more shotguns since then, most of them over the $1,000 mark...and the bps is still my favorite

4. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

Looks good. I know it's a hoot to shoot. I've got a short barreled 311 and a short winchester 97 clone.

5. Wambli

Wambli Member

Years ago when I knew nothing about Stoeger I bought one of those for CAS and shot the crap out of it expecting it to die because of the low price. Well it never let me down. Nice shotgun and Stoeger gives you a boatload of gun for the money.

6. freefall

freefall New Member

I have a Stoeger Uplander 20 ga with 22" barrels and choke tubes. My favorite shotgun. Except maybe for my uncle's old 97 12 ga. But that's sentiment. The rare occasions I get to hunt birds I carry the 20.

7. General_lee

General_lee New Member

I'm not really a fan of many double barrel shotguns, but I do love a coach gun:cool:

8. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Nice looking coach gun you got there. Always a favorite in the some of the BEST westerns. :cool:

JD

9. Boyerracing343

Boyerracing343 New Member Supporter

10. ta1588

ta1588 New Member

Made me jealous...lol

11. orangello

orangello New Member

YUP! I've been wanting one for a while, but other things seem to get in the way every time.

12. deathkricket

deathkricket New Member

I took it out today and put about a 100 rnds through it, it was snowing really hard where i went so im not sure of the temp but it does get a little sticky to open when its super cold, but it is a wonderfull blast to shoot and man i love it, and i cracked off both barrels at once with 1 1/8 oz 7 shot and WOW, it did make me stumble back a few steps but over all it wasent that bad, and with winchester buck the pattern is awsome, it made me :D

13. Leathermarshmallow

Leathermarshmallow New Member

I have one just like it that I have had for a few years. I love it too. It is one heck of a shotgun. And I think it is one of the most intimidating guns made. imagine looking down at those snake eyes!