Firearms Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the 1st firearms forum that I've joined... Unfortunately I will be asking more questions than giving answers; so I will apologize in advance.

I just started my little collection a few months ago… The first firearm I purchased was a Mossberg 500 ”no surprises there.” Next, I traded some work for a Beretta 96 “I build performance cylinder heads.” My latest is the S&W M&P15T; I love this rifle.

I plan on purchasing a few more firearms, but I’m indecisive; so I joined a forum for help.

Thank you for welcoming me to your group.
John W.

·
Registered
496 Posts
TB IS IN THE HOUSE!

Welcome to the forum. You have picked the right one to join. Here you will find talk and discussion in everything from weapons, ammo, politics, home protection and some real important topics about alligators, ants and grasshoppers.

Again, welcome to the club from a fellow TB member. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

fap

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TB IS IN THE HOUSE!

Welcome to the forum. You have picked the right one to join. Here you will find talk and discussion in everything from weapons, ammo, politics, home protection and some real important topics about alligators, ants and grasshoppers.

Again, welcome to the club from a fellow TB member. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

fap
Thank you...

Where do you shoot at?

I've been wanting to go to the outdoor range in Dade City, but no one ever answers the phone. I wanted to ask them if they supply targets or do you bring your own.

I've been to a few indoor ranges, but I really don't like any of them; however I am forced to go to them since there is no where else to go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts