Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm sort of new to guns been doing a lot of reading, been to the range with my new toys (Springfield XDM 40 and a XDSC9 which I'm having a lot of fun with. My son is a small arms technician in the Marine Corps and he is my source for a lot of information and teaching. When he is home on leave (which has not been much lately) we both enjoy getting together and going shooting. He works on anything from small handguns to 5 caliber machine guns so I rely on him for a lot of stuff. Good to have him and also the forums like this to read and learn. My aspirations are to become a better shot (I'm improving) and just enjoy my 2nd amendment rights. Thanks to all who have posted good informative information as well as all the other stuff which is fun too. Happy 2009 to all, hope to visit here often

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Here's to the 2A!

cane

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Welcome to the board and tell your son Semper Fi for me!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
353 Posts
welcome JEEPER from s/w PA.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Welcome jeeper53

Hello everyone. I'm sort of new to guns been doing a lot of reading, been to the range with my new toys (Springfield XDM 40 and a XDSC9 which I'm having a lot of fun with. My son is a small arms technician in the Marine Corps and he is my source for a lot of information and teaching. When he is home on leave (which has not been much lately) we both enjoy getting together and going shooting. He works on anything from small handguns to 5 caliber machine guns so I rely on him for a lot of stuff. Good to have him and also the forums like this to read and learn. My aspirations are to become a better shot (I'm improving) and just enjoy my 2nd amendment rights. Thanks to all who have posted good informative information as well as all the other stuff which is fun too. Happy 2009 to all, hope to visit here often
Welcome to the forum jeeper. Stay around and help us hold on to our 2nd Ammend rights:eek:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :cool:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome Jeeper,
A loud Semper Fi to your son from a 3rd gen USM, my son is the 4th gen and is set to deploy on his fourth TOD in the sand.

·
Registered
909 Posts
do you happen to know jeepercreeper?
anyways
welcome to the forum!
:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm also a new guy here. Lots of family still left in PA, mostly around Hazelton.. I was also a small arms armorer while in the US Army.. M-60's, M-79 grenade launchers, .45 Colt , and of course the M-16's. Also a mine detector operator and CBR NCO.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts