Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Member
14,173 Posts
Glad you joined us! But introduce yourself please. A little about you your weapon experience and likes.
And God Bless Texas!
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welll like I said I’m from Texas so basically I was born with a gun in my hand. 6th generation Texan. Big hunter been all over the world hunting. I coach kids learn to shoot rifles. Small and big bore. Handgun coach for beginner shooters. 1000 yrd hunting club card holder. Very passionate about shooting and hunting. In my mid 40’s

·
Supporting Member
14,173 Posts
Kemo,
Thank you! As I said we are glad to have you join us. I get to Texas on occasion at the Lease where myself and a friend have a cabin there. If I did not live in Tennessee I would live in Texas. The lease is close to Childres TX. And thanks for taking time for the kids and others. They are our Second Amendment and Hunting future! I too was introduced to weapons, hunting and shooting at a very young age. Glad to have you with us and looking forward to hearing from you! (y)

Reactions: Kemofarms

·
Premium Member
6,251 Posts
Welcome, Kemo.

Looks like you've been 'round the dance floor once or twice, with shooting.

Never been on a hunt outside of the "lower 48" (America) ... and even that's been awhile.

Kudos on helping the kiddos to get proper direction/instruction with arms. Always worthwhile.

·
Registered
458 Posts
welcome from a person who lives in E. Texas (my Wife is a Texan) - I don't hunt unless ya count taking out an occasional coyote or one of the shoulderless devils that lurk around the property but I am a person that appreciates firearms (come on rainfall !!!!!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts