Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm brand new here. So far, I don't own much, but I am definately wanting to expand my collection as much as I can! So far, all I own is a Rossi Youth Matched pair in .22LR/20 gauge that I got as a gift a while back. It's pretty good for home defense (at least I feel a little safer with it around) but that's pretty much it.

But, I am in the market for a Mosin-Nagant 91/30, which I will probably get this saturday. I'm selling my iPod to get that rifle (bad economy, ha!). Also, I am looking at some kind of handgun to replace the Rossi for home defense. Any suggestions on caliber or anything??

BTW, if anyone is interested in a 8gb ipod touch or a Rossi youth matched pair, let me know! ;)

Glad to be here!

-Dubya

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Don't sell guns!

Welcome dub. Hay go ahead+ sell the I-pod-Keep the combo! In this day and age you can never have too many guns:D Good to have you here+speak up:D As for a 1st defensive gun==hard to beat a used 4" .357 as a starter gun--can target shoot 38 Spl. to save $

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
dubya3488, glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have a Rossi 20 gauge single shot, but not the combo. I love mine, but its got more kick than expected. I love it though. :)
I would feel safe with it as well. ;)

S.S.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome from Venezuela

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D
+1 on the idea of a 4" 357 for home defence... a Ruger GP100 or SP101, or a Taurus 66 (the best bang for the buck to me)

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome,
If you like Rossi you can find a 4" 357 for a decent price I expect.

·
Banned
414 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts