New Zombi Nancy Pelosi Target!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcat_hunter, May 3, 2009.

1. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

I just finished this new target. Its Zombie Nancy Pelosi. I tried to add extra blood around the mouth/shirt area to emphasize her attitude! Hopefully the administration does not monitor this website or I will be on a list as a right wing extremest for this! You can buy these targets at;
    Targets for Sale at Rimrock Firearms

Here it is;
    [​IMG]

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Rimrock needs a better server. Still can't get on the site. :rolleyes:

3. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Really?? I get on it just like that with no problems.

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

No problems here either bro - Might be on your end. Loose nut behind the keyboard. :D

That's a great picture Bigcat - I am going to order a bunch of your Zombie targets after my vacation. :D

JD

5. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

Right on. When you order some make sure you say your from this site in the message area and I will throw in some extras.

6. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

Same here.

Those are some pretty cool targets. I suppose you can't sketch one up of Obama. You would get a knock on your door before you were even finished. Plus, that would make you/we look like right wing extremists.

7. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I just typed 'targets for sale at Rimrock Firearms' and it came up with a link to the FTF Zombie Target thread. It was 2nd from the top! How's that for exposure. :D

I'm not sure what is going on, but when I click the link, 'Site not Found'. It is the first time a good link was posted that I can't get to it. I will just go to the Rimrockfirearms.com site. :eek:

8. dirtbikingdad

dirtbikingdad New Member

His site is blocked at work, but not here at the house. Works fine.

The Pelosi target looks very lifelike. You must have gotten that off MSNBC? :D

9. njtaboo

njtaboo New Member

What about ?

That picture reminds me of our senator Frank Lautenberg, who has always held the belief that we mere citizens are incapable of bearing any form of responsibility.