New XDM 9MM

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by FreeRange, Mar 31, 2010.

1. FreeRange

FreeRange New Member

I picked it up today and put 100 rounds thru it. I have one stove pipe and one time it wouldn't shoot? I just had to eject the bullet and it worked fine. The bullet I took out worked fine later. I love the gun!! Also I bought WW 100 for $24 at walmart they must have had 15 or 20 boxes.

2. ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer New Member

Would it be possible that you limp-wristed it when firing? Sometimes recoil anticipation can lead to stove pipes, especially during rapid fire.

3. diggsbakes

diggsbakes New Member

My guess is that when it didn't fire your grip was off and not activating both safety mechanisms. This happened to a buddy of mine and it was only a matter of the grip and trigger safety not being fully depressed simultaneously. Once it breaks in it becomes a bit less touchy.

Keep feeding it and it'll getting healthier. :)

4. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

I love my XDm

I put a Crimson trace Laser grip on mine.

[​IMG]

I also changed out the guide rod and grip safety for stainless one's.

:cool:

5. Freedom-1911

Freedom-1911 New Member

Very nice.
    Mine is all black, and times being what they are I now have to sell it to get money for bills and other needed items.

6. SevenShooter

SevenShooter New Member

Quality pickup for sure.

7. lightning96

lightning96 New Member

Congrats

Nice peice, I did the same thing the first time I shot mine I was not use to the safety.I have a all black XDM 9mm and I really like this gun.I have shot over 1500 rounds through my gun with no problems.:)