Firearms Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I held the 19 and 17, the XD just felt much better in my hand. Plus the XD was a bit cheaper. I think the Glock holds a couple more rounds than the XD, but im fine with 16 rounds.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Ah. Don't think an xd is even an option in ma. They are supposed to be nice guns. I did get a chance to check one out at the time I had a Walter p99c and I thought it felt better than the xd. Never compared one side to side with the glock. My glock hold holds 15 + 1.

·
Banned
6,150 Posts
Excellent choice C3, congrats!

The XD platform finally pushed me to buy Tupperware when they introduced the original .45 ACP with 13+1 capacity in a grip that did not feel like a 2x4.:)

Lots of folks swear by Glock but IMHO, XD offers higher capacity and better ergonomics in a stronger platform and at a better price.;)

Tack

·
Registered
561 Posts
I sold my G21 and bought an XDM .45 full sized. It is a nice shooter but the grip safety is a pain. I'm about to sell it and use the funds to wait 6 months or more for a rimfire suppressor.
It is accurate and reliable plus the mags are relatively inexpensive. XD's are a good choice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts