New XD-9

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by Cshooter, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Cshooter

Cshooter Member

Very excited, just picked up my new XD9. It is my first striker fired pistol, and it won out over the Glock.

Attached Files:

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Congrats. What's wrong couldn't find a pre-ban glock?

3. Cshooter

Cshooter Member

I held the 19 and 17, the XD just felt much better in my hand. Plus the XD was a bit cheaper. I think the Glock holds a couple more rounds than the XD, but im fine with 16 rounds.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Ah. Don't think an xd is even an option in ma. They are supposed to be nice guns. I did get a chance to check one out at the time I had a Walter p99c and I thought it felt better than the xd. Never compared one side to side with the glock. My glock hold holds 15 + 1.

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Excellent choice C3, congrats!

The XD platform finally pushed me to buy Tupperware when they introduced the original .45 ACP with 13+1 capacity in a grip that did not feel like a 2x4.:)

Lots of folks swear by Glock but IMHO, XD offers higher capacity and better ergonomics in a stronger platform and at a better price.;)

Tack

6. wyoprepper

wyoprepper New Member

Not only do u get a great gun u get a great package for your dollar

7. Don Davis

Don Davis New Member

Congratulations.

Excellent choice.

I've traded off all my Glocks for S&W M&P's and XDm's

M&P

[​IMG]

XDm

[​IMG]

You'll love yours.

:cool:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  8. CallMaker

CallMaker New Member

Good choice. Mine is a winner and I'm sure yours will be also.

9. Bud1812

Bud1812 New Member

Good choice, couldn't be happier with my XD9, would like to get one of the XDM's sometime in the future.

10. msup752

msup752 New Member

I sold my G21 and bought an XDM .45 full sized. It is a nice shooter but the grip safety is a pain. I'm about to sell it and use the funds to wait 6 months or more for a rimfire suppressor.
    It is accurate and reliable plus the mags are relatively inexpensive. XD's are a good choice!