New Unidentified SMG?

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by urious, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urious

urious New Member

A few days ago I saw an automatic machine pistol that I have never seen before and am hoping someone can help me identify it?

It was a black, plastic framed weapon that slightly resembled a mini uzi. It had no manufacturer marking I could see but was marked with a desgination "U909" It had 'made under license in the United States' also stamped in the frame.

The cocking handle was at the back, and was similar to an M4 or MP7 cocking handle, it had a fully enclosed bolt, cheap sights like a Styr TMP but smaller and looked like it was a .32acp or similar small caliber.

Any ideas? or links would be much appreciated?

2. JonM

JonM Moderator

This??
    [​IMG]

or this??
    [​IMG]

hard to tell ya without a pic

3. urious

urious New Member

Nope, Neither,

I wish I could have got a photo but didnt get the chance. Magazine goes in the grip of the pistol, no stock attachment. Black plastic body. It also had a small plastic spring loaded dust cover that clipped over the ejection port.

4. JonM

JonM Moderator

there are a ton of em out there. without a pic or a maker its difficult

5. urious

urious New Member

Its definately not a common model like a mac. Ive shot and carried most of the name brand smg's and never seen anything of this nature.. It must be a new production but its a small calibre (smaller than 9x19). I managed to get another look at it today and have taken some snaps. Ohh and just before anyone mentions it, this was not recovered inside the usa.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  6. Johnny357

Johnny357 New Member

Interesting. U909 turns up nothing in web searches. I wonder if what you saw is a prototype that is too new or never produced.

7. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

The Magazines look like CZ's

8. Wenonah

Wenonah New Member

Cool, not much bigger than a service pistol but oh the firepower. If it's a thirty two with strait cases it probably has twenty or more rounds in the carry mag and forty to fifty in the extended mag. I can see the secret service protection detail packing these.

Did you by chance get the full patent number? That would give another means to look it up.

9. urious

urious New Member

PAT.2008-976808 EU

Searches come up with nothing. Does CZ make a .32 or similar that may take those mags?

10. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

don't they carry the Five SEVEN or the P90?

11. ro_ninnnnn

ro_ninnnnn New Member

bad gun!

well guys..

something is wierd with this gun!!

no info's... no source... nothing...

happened that i bought one.... was broken fron the first fired round!! see pics and bullets!

the reason is default in fabrication,,,, that's what i think!

good luck....

Attached Files:

12. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I doubt it was ever intended to actually fire live ammo. I did not see a caliber designation stamped on it. .32 just happened to "fit", It was most likely just a soft air, blank, toy of some sort that you "could" fit .32 ammo into. The made for the US was just molded in to make it look legit.

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

You have a blank firing gun, likely in caliber 8mm BLANK. Not intended for firing live ammunition.

14. ro_ninnnnn

ro_ninnnnn New Member

you are %100 right!!!!

question solved!!!

it is indeed a blank firearm.. see link below....

ZORAKI - Atak Silah

15. urious

urious New Member

This is great! haha thank you very much Robo and C3, thanks a heap!

16. sana

sana New Member

i have U909 pestol i buy it from pakistain peshwar 95 thousand

17. Zeo555

Zeo555 New Member

Guys hust a lil hint

Hi, I've got one of such a gun, yah it's .32 and the large mag can hold 30 rnds. On the contrary I tried it in auto mode it worked well (at least for the 13 rnds i shot!). But can anyone identify the origin manufacturer?

18. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

To both of the new posters above me- welcome to the forum- stop over by the introductions thread, and tell us a bit about yourself.

To repeat earlier information- this is NOT made as a firearm. It was intended to fire ONLY blank ammunition. You may have one that has been MODIFIED to fire live ammunition. You should NOT consider this to be a safe thing to do. Firing live ammunition in a blank gun may result in your death or serious injury.

REPEAT- DO NOT SHOOT LIVE AMMUNITION IN THIS GUN. It is made by Atak Silah Sah in Istanbul Turkey. It is made to fire caliber 9mm P.A.K BLANK ammunition. It is not made to fire ball ammunition. EVER.

19. Zeo555

Zeo555 New Member

Greetings All

Greetings
    First I have to apologize bout not introducing myself properly.
    I'm 38, with great passion for well made guns (especially the WW2 era weaponry!)
    I got a humble collection of arms (ranging from small hand guns to ... well to be discussed later ;) )

I joined this interesting forum, hoping to find answers from professional people (like c3shooter) about specific questions on guns and weapons.
    I'll have more posts and pics in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.