New Ultra Uber Sub Atomic Compact! Cool ;)

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by Tackleberry1, May 9, 2014.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Check out my new EDC!

It's Sooo Compact I can conceal it under my THUMB NAIL! Tried to post a picture but the zoom on my I Phone 5 was not "zoomy" enough to capture it.

Fired 2 FULL boxes of the new "negative .380" caliber and she put everything into an 8" bull at 10 yards!

...at least I thinks she did? Sorta hard to see, let alone score "neg .38's" since the round is actually smaller than the sub atomic holes in the paper target.

I did find that if I floated the target in a mud puddle, the tiny wakes produced on impact would let me know I was "in the ballpark."

...and the price! Gun... Two mags... Hard case... Cleaning kit... AND A MICROSCOPE "required for field stripping" were all had for Negative $285.00! :eek:

That right folks... They PAID ME to take it!

Could not be happier with my new purchase! I was a bit concerned with stopping power but when the sales guy put a box of "negative .380" defensive ammo under the microscope and explained how each round opened up a miniaturized BLACK HOLE inside the goblins torso... I WAS SOLD!

Sorry Guys... The mouse gun craze must have finally gotten to Ol Tack. :D

Buy a gun that's "big enough" to grip properly and shoot straight... And chamber it for the biggest caliber YOU can handle under stress.

Good Luck and Be Safe

Tack

2. KG7IL

KG7IL Active Member

Nice gun.

Can't wait to read the "Moms against Everything" review.

3. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

Now come on. They are not against everything. They are all for breast feeding in public.:rolleyes:

4. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

Come on now... There is nothing wrong with public breast feeding. We Americans really need to get over our objection to a mother feeding her child in the way nature intended.

Tack

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

I'm good to go!

Attached Files:

6. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

SWEET!

Hey... Do they make a forehead mounted holster to keep the muzzle out of the dirt? ;)

7. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

i ordered mine yesterday. they said delivery should be anywhere from a day or two to several years, or somewhere possibly in the middle of that.:p

8. csaw44

csaw44 New Member

Is this your ccw weapon? What holster do you use? :rolleyes:

9. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Great concealed carry piece! Here's a picture of mine.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

10. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

And here it is unholstered.

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk