New Twitter and Facebook links.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Oct 5, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I don't tweet (not a twit) and I am not on Facebook. I see the new links. Am I not a good member if I don't change my habits? Just kidding, it is good exposure for the forum. :D

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*shrug* Don't know anything about it either. I hear about it on the radio all the time and apparently Facebook is into Farming, as Jo da for an explanation....

I spend too much time seeing what's happening here already, I don't need to be updated by two more cyber entities as well... LOL

3. Last Crow

Last Crow New Member

When I was trying to contact an old Army buddy, my daughter said I should try Facebook. Well I did and all I got was a message from my sister. I was already in contact with her. I don’t get on it much.

4. Kain

Kain Member

Facebook is great for finding those old friends that you rarely talked to in highschool and after the initial "hey, how is everything going" you continue to not talk to them, but they're your "friend" now. Also good for stalking.

Twitter is for morons with blackberries and too much time on their hands. Also good for making drunken public statements you'll have to awkwardly explain/apologize to co-workers tomorrow.

I'm probably the youngest "technophobic" around. I know less about computers than the average kindergardener.

5. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Yea, and the IRS is finding it an extremely cheap field agent!

6. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

...looks like a way to invite trolls to the forum...
    just my thoughts.

7. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

Uh, Canebrake has a point there..

8. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

Not only the IRS !! Employers, landlords,credit companies.

Good point Cane !!!