new tv show, american muslim?!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by MrWray, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrWray

MrWray New Member

What is it with all of these rediculous tv shows..american guns,american hoggers,lady hoggers to name a few? They have really been on a roll lately,now ive seen a preview for a show called american muslim..i dont have a positive opinion at all about this show, what do you guys think?

2. fmj

fmj Active Member

Remember devote muslims are not allowed but EXPECTED to lie to non believers in an attempt to further their religion.

My wife is all into it...but i have a low tolerance for tv in general much less reality tv!

3. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

I don't think it will last. ;)

[​IMG]

4. vincent

vincent New Member

I think I'm happier with antenna TV and Three's Company re-runs

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Unfortunately.... i see it as a slap in the face to americans

7. Sonic82

Sonic82 New Member

it's a joke...Pawn Stars is the only quality television these days.

8. tellmaster207

tellmaster207 New Member

I wonder who funds these shows?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

9. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I have seen the show and It is on to fool us to believe that all Muslims are a peaceful until they strap on a bomb and walk into a crowded mall and kill everyone

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Or like they did in 2001, why in the hell would you disgrace this country by making a family tv show about them

11. Alpha1Victor

Alpha1Victor New Member

I still hate them all! Just because you make a tv show doesnt make me see you differently. And you say you dont have a camel parked in your back yard.... But you do have a bomb shed.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

12. SSGSF

SSGSF New Member

I don't trust them either they will shake your hand with one and stab you in the back with the other

13. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

Theres a reason I dont pay for tv............... +1!

I wish I had a Camel in my back yard.... :( Back in the day the US Army used them out here in the AZ desert...

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  14. jordan89

jordan89 New Member

+1

The good ol days. TV has so many junk programs nowadays.

15. griffin81

griffin81 New Member

This is why I stick to the History Chanel. That woman on the preview talking about being on a plane makes me not gonna watch the show. If they don't like being looked at like terrorist don't dress like one. If they are American then dress like a Americans. Why dress like you live in the sand?

play the victim, be the victim

16. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 New Member

I have not watched mainstream TV in over a year now. The Digital Debacle ruined it - I couldn't get a clear picture with the Converter Box. Got tired of the pixelizing, the loss of signal, besides the overall total lack of decent programming.... Trashed it. Now I watch the few things I like on HULU_dot_com - 8 bucks a month and Iget to choose what I watch, at ANY time I like.
    I don't watch enough TV to justify the over-priced Cable/Satellite systems. I also never found an 'unreality program' that I could stomach for long.

17. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

This makes me happy I don't pay for cable.

It also makes me wonder when we are going to stop catering to these people who wish nothing more then to destroy our society.

18. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

Do you believe that it is a slap in the face to Muslim Americans, or are there no Muslim Americans?

Which religion(s) would you say were "American" religions, and therefore entitled to TV airing?

Do you think you have nothing to learn about Muslims, or are you already an expert?

Would you also consider a TV shows about Jews to be a slap in the face to
    Americans?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  19. onenut58

onenut58 New Member

I was in another forum where this topic came up. There were a couple of posters who tried to make a point that not all muslims are for war and terrorists and all the crap that is pushed about them. But both posters shut there mouths when one member who just happens to have lived and worked many years and made it his interest to study the koran started posting exerpts from the Koran. The koran is chock full of verses commanding muslims to kill and spread islam and there is simply no way around it when there bible plainly states we are infidels to be killed and over ran.
    I agree with a above statement that its a slap in the face and also want to add its pure propoganda.

20. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

You certainly have the right to "feel" any way you want to, and the right to express yourself.

You would have done well in Germany in the 1930s. They hated all Muslims, Jews, etc.,etc., etc. Would you also support a "final solution" for American Muslims, or do you draw a line somewhere in your "hate"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.