New toys !! :)

Discussion in 'Curio & Relic Discussion' started by DrGonzo11, Oct 7, 2009.

1. DrGonzo11

DrGonzo11 New Member

I traded off my Argentine for these, hell of a deal.........

Attached Files:

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Three for one? Ya' done good. :cool:

3. DrGonzo11

DrGonzo11 New Member

I realized that my Argentine had a newer unmarked stock on it so it had to go, I found someone who REALLY wanted it so I'm happy. That M48 might as well have been built yesterday, I'm not sure that its ever been shot.

I also traded for a sporterized 1943 Long Branch Enfield no. 4 mk I*, the stock is cut down but they didn't cut the barrel down or do anything to the action or crown, got it for $50 (traded a scope I bought for $44.97), can't decide if I want to rebuild it or just sell it and move on. The guy also threw in a Swedish 1896 bayonet & scabbard, so I basically got the gun for free.

4. RCHanlin

RCHanlin New Member

I know this is an old post that I'm replying to but for $50, your ahead to go and rebuild that long branch... Enfield prices are kinda going up lately.

5. DrGonzo11

DrGonzo11 New Member

I already traded it off, I was going to rebuild it but i wanted my Norinco 213 back and it was about to get sold, what can I say I love the cheap little thing.... and for $50 I'm happy. I made money on the trade to get it back and when i traded the Norinco originally I made about $120 off of it.