New Toy!

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by Bigcountry02, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Today a specific co-worker who told of a sale at Sportsman's Warehouse on a nice little toy made by Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 for 399.00 - not adding tax.

Went there examined and purchased! :D

Wife was looking at the time to get a Ferret and after further consideration, Ferret lost.

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Feed and care for the M&P 15-22 will be much easier than the ferret!

Trust me on this one. Ferrets are high maintenance.

And I never did consider the three I owned as an addition to my arsenal.

They make lousy watch dogs.

3. northhike

northhike New Member

Let me know how it shoots....been toying with getting one and I like the Smith & Wesson model the best.

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

[​IMG]

All poly, lighter than a real AR15,

The Colt Umarex M4 AR15 22LR OPS Carbine (German Made) is all Alloy [Metal] and better fits the feel of the AR15.

GunBroker.com - Search Results: Colt M4 Ops

5. Bigcountry02

Thanks! I started the examination process on a single and the cost of feeding and maintenance. I thought 4 dogs were expensive!

6. Bigcountry02

They had a Colt; however, the one thing I did not like was the charging handle and paddle non-functional. The cost was the last driving factor.

The serious reason was being light, the wife might like to shoot it; however, she is bias to favor only a revolver models.

This Saturday or Sunday morning I do the honor test with M&P and the 2 toys who have been crying to be played with - the shotguns!