Firearms Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
name is greg(snuffy)live in central ny .enjoy talking firearms,hunting,fishing,among other subjects,im 40 and have been around firearms since i was a boy(well kinda still a boy)i have quite a collection of firearms,and growing all the time and have had experience with everything from big double rifles to a$$ault rifles SURs (Sport Utility Rifles).not the smartest by know means but have good experience.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Welcome to the Forum - I think you will find the guys here all willing to talk shop, so jump right in..

JD

·
Banned
414 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome to the forum
glad to have you here
:D
Nice quote! Hi I'm a new girl from the UK saying hi to everyone. My name is Siobhan (yes I'm Irish!). I'm essentially posting here because guns are an absolute taboo as regards a discussion topic over here. I lived in Chapel Hill NC for over fifteen years ... and really loved it ... met some great people ... as a US citizen I'll probably return when circumstances allow. Anyways I got bitten bad by the bug, I guess it's cause NC is pretty much pro the concept of practical self-defence ... and meeting local people (rather than the generally anti-gun liberal "intellectuals" who I worked with) I became aware of a different perspective on guns viz.

They are interesting from an historical perspective
The diversity of weapons and disciplines lend further interest
A Ruger LCP .38 sure helps in a situation when a not so gentleman's intents are certainly not gentlemanly

Anyways the mood over here so bad that the newsagent automatically puts your gun mag directly into a plastic bag (for shame!) .. and you have to get it off the top shelf! I used to mention I was a keen hand gun enthusiast while I was in the states ..... I started to rapidly lose friends .... I now keep my mouth shut! But I'm still an enthusiast so here I am ... x

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Welcome to the FTF Snuffy. Glad to have you here.

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
380 Posts
Wecome Snuffy!

This is a great site for all kinds of info w/o a "Ned Flanders" type of monitor
to grill you like his namesake from "The Simpsons"! (On one site I was castig-
ated for using the word "damn")! BUT whatever you do, avoid the subject of
wolves, as I found out the hard way! "To put it mildly", I am not in favor of
the re-introduction of this species in my home state...but hopefully Idaho &
the feds can reach a solution that we can live with! There is also an off-
topic section for "nearly anything under the sun"! Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
Welcome to the FTF Community and thanks for your introduction! There are lots of good people and firearm knowledge to be shared here for the asking and plenty of very informational threads to search out. Just jump in, speak out, have some resilience and hold on! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts