New to this forum

Discussion in 'SIG Sauer Forum' started by sajb, Jun 20, 2013.

1. sajb

sajb New Member

I want a Sao that can inter change from a 40 to a 357 sig any suggestions. I have a sr9c for carry, this will be a home gun.

2. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Welcome to the forum form Ky.

SAO eh? that does limit your choices. I had a Sig 229 that had both the 40 and 357 bbl. I got tired of feeding it and traded it. I still miss that gun.

3. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

Welcome to the forum pleas make sure you hit up our introductions page and introduce you're self.

Now as for you're question you can pick up a P226 Sao in 40. and will be able to swap just barrels to 9. and 357..The P226 reportedly has a msrp of more than $1200 and in today market you may be paying full msrp.You're best bet would be to do some online research for best price.Swap out barrels range anywhere from $128-$250 depending who you go with.I went with EFK Firedragon for my 9mm conversion barrel cost was $150 shipped prices may have changed this was five years ago.I got lucky and picked up a Sig factory 357. swap out barrel for $128+shipping from Midway USA .Again that was a few years back.If you have a hard time finding the pistol try looking at Nelson Tactical .

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  4. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Welcome from good ol' Union County, NC. :)

5. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Hey sajb, from where do you hail? Welcome from Northern Indiana.

6. HeatSpitta510

HeatSpitta510 New Member

You always provide the best info bro

7. HeatSpitta510

HeatSpitta510 New Member

Welcome to the Forum! From northern Cal! ...........

8. SigArmored

SigArmored New Member

Thanks man we are all here to help each other and I've learned a whole lot from both the guys and gals here.