Firearms Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall im new here to the site. i live in florida and i have been aroun guns my hole life and thought i could get some usfull info from all of you. thanks

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
eagleye72

hey yall im new here to the site. i live in florida and i have been aroun guns my hole life and thought i could get some usfull info from all of you. thanks
:D
Welcome to the post Eye. Great knowledge around here, and some fun also. Your screen name/location cought my eye. I grad. HS in 1972, just south of you, in Naples. "Golden Eagles", the mascot name, for Naples High School. Small world isn't it??:eek:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the post Eye. Great knowledge around here, and some fun also. Your screen name/location cought my eye. I grad. HS in 1972, just south of you, in Naples. "Golden Eagles", the mascot name, for Naples High School. Small world isn't it??:eek:
o yeah deffinat small world lol but good to meet you.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
WELCOME EE72, another "Gunshine" state resident!

I live on the East end of Alligator Alley!

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
BB you moved from Naples to Indiana??

Your only hope to stay on my "good guy" list is if you live in/near Speedway or Clermont!

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Welcome

Welcome and glad to have you around! :D

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Speedway?

BB you moved from Naples to Indiana??

Your only hope to stay on my "good guy" list is if you live in/near Speedway or Clermont!
Hell Cane, I was born in Speedway, moved to Sarasota in 60, Naples in 68, back to Indy in 77. Check your mail.:eek::eek:

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Hell Cane, I was born in Speedway, moved to Sarasota in 60, Naples in 68, back to Indy in 77. Check your mail.
BB44, I knew I liked you for some reason!

Karma I believe, not a lot of guys get on my 'good guys' list without getting me back to the ship after a well exercised liberty.....oh well....that's another story.

Spent a lot of time in that area of Indiana, good memories, the smell of nitro and burning rubber!! Take me home US Nationals!

I was never home for Labor Day!! Don't know if they even celebrate it back home.

When you get back down here, give me a shout. cane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts