Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. Im from Las Vegas, NV. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. There is an abundant amount of great information here, from experienced people, who I can really learn a lot from. I hope I can give back as well, with whatever limited knowledge I have. Anyways, here's a picture of my gen 4 Glock 26. As of right now she isn't really modded, but my goals include purchasing some night sights in the near future (likely trijicon) and possibly ordering an additional frame and attempting the "glockometry glock 26 rail" project.

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome aboard, sailor! :)

Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Welcome here from Oregon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for the warmth guys. FullautoUSA, I found this on google pictures after searching "baby panda" for a little bit lol. It was random and I figured it would mesh nicely with BabyGlock lol. C3shooter - I already do. This forum is a one stop shop for everything a person would need to know about firearms. Simply amazing. So happy I stumbled on this forum

·
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
2,627 Posts
BabyGlock said:
Thank you for the warmth guys. FullautoUSA, I found this on google pictures after searching "baby panda" for a little bit lol. It was random and I figured it would mesh nicely with BabyGlock lol. C3shooter - I already do. This forum is a one stop shop for everything a person would need to know about firearms. Simply amazing. So happy I stumbled on this forum
Thanks, I found the picture and I think you have made my month, great pic, have a great time here on FTF if you ever need any help just let me know :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FullautoUSA said:
Thanks, I found the picture and I think you have made my month, great pic, have a great time here on FTF if you ever need any help just let me know :D
Thanks FullautoUSA, I appreciate that. I just picked up this Marlin 30-30, it was manufactured in 2004 , just wanted to share =D

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Thanks hawk85 and shooter88. Shooter88, I've been uploading data into my brain like a mad man for the past week. There is so much valuable info here
There sure is ibe been an ftf addict for a while now lol ive learned so much and am still learning. I have made my 3 most recent firearm purchases that i was confident in buying just because i asked questions on which one is better etc... i hope u enjoy it as much as i do bud:)

·
Registered
570 Posts
There sure is ibe been an ftf addict for a while now lol ive learned so much and am still learning. I have made my 3 most recent firearm purchases that i was confident in buying just because i asked questions on which one is better etc... i hope u enjoy it as much as i do bud:)
There are alot of good guys on this forum and some trolls but after a while longer and reading and recognizing names u will figure out who is who:p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
shooter88 said:
There are alot of good guys on this forum and some trolls but after a while longer and reading and recognizing names u will figure out who is who:p
Lol I'm looking forward to seeing who's who. I've seen a few threads and there are those who like to give others a hard time but the majority definitely seems helpful. What guns did you purchase?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts